Brutality 101

Sanetsuken

It isnt that hard. I got it unintentionally by the first sequence when batman teams up with nightwing. I dont know if Nightwing's moves are counted towards this trophy or not, because all i did was simple moves. Hell, ive only even unlocked 3 combat moves so far.

Edited by Saberlarry

Arkham Origins did not have a trophy like that if I'm not wrong, thank god, until I learn it wasn't made by RS, and the game now have stupid online trophies and the game itself is bug-fest and felt lik a downgrade port of Arkham City.

Origins does require you to do this though: "In a fight, don't get hit and get at least 50x combo and 15 variations" for the Shadow Vigilante Dark Knight track.

I don't get it, my combo instantly disappears but when I am watching someone on youtube their combo stays for at least 3 seconds while mine stays for about 1 second

Are you standing idle for a bit? Countering too early or quick-firing toward nothing by mistake also messes it up.

I do know that there can be the occasional mistake sometimes especially with the enemy A.I., but the meter doesn't usually go away by itself. You have to make sure your always on the move to keep it going, so incorporating dodging and jumping over enemies is a must.

Edited by Inc

So it's apparently an excuse for a perfect freeflow 3.0 trophy/achievement? Yay! More headache on the way >_<

it first started on Asylum, it wasn't that hard but it's still what stopping some players from getting the platinum. Then it appears on City " guess RockSteady studio felt it didn't piss enough people off in the first perfect freeflow, so they did perfect freeflow 2.0 " the majority of people who own Arkham city couldn't unlock the platinum because of this trophy then the riddler revenge maps came second.

Arkham Origins did not have a trophy like that if I'm not wrong, thank god, until I learn it wasn't made by RS, and the game now have stupid online trophies and the game itself is bug-fest and felt lik a downgrade port of Arkham City.

RockSteady now are back with arkham knights, and with a perfect freeflow 3.0 aka brutally 101, I just hope this trophy won't be so frustrating as the one in arkham city.. back then when I did the perfect freeflow 2.0 trophy and the platinum popped up I remember how I F Bombed the whole RockSteady studio team and removed the disc from my ps3, put it violently on it's box and throw it hard back to the shelf LoL!

Origins had the 15 variation in one combo for one of the Dark Knight challenges. Personally I found Brutality 101 to be the easiest of the 4 perfect combo types of trophies/challenges in the series. These are personal favorites of mine though, was glad to see another even if it wasn't very difficult to do. Just use the Gotham Knights AR challenge.

Also, TC Gadgets do count. I got it with a 10 x variation 7 x gadget variation combo of 57. Finished the whole challenge in one combo.

Edited by Snake2410

Man, fuck this.

Edit: About 5 minutes later I got it.

Further edit: Anyone still having trouble, best bet is build up 5 or so combos, which is decently easy, then pause it and figure out your next move over and over. By the time I was at 12 I was like "shit shit shit shit" each time I paused it, but eventually it popped. I could see this causing a lot of people to give up on the plat, going for the Riddles now seems like a walk in the park

Edited by Super-Fly Spider-Guy
  • Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

hi guys, are you sure this trophy is not glitched? because i did more than 15 different combat moves in one FreeFlow but the trophy didn't pop. i said it's may glitched because the last riddler trophy glitched for and i have to play the game from 0%, also Harley Quinn Story pack didn't pop when i finished it 100%, what's wrong ? :/

riddler.jpg

hi guys, are you sure this trophy is not glitched? because i did more than 15 different combat moves in one FreeFlow but the trophy didn't pop. i said it's may glitched because the last riddler trophy glitched for and i have to play the game from 0%, also Harley Quinn Story pack didn't pop when i finished it 100%, what's wrong ? :/

I did [brutality 101] 5 days ago, it's not glitched for me. Are you sure the combo didn't drop of between attacks and that you aren't using duplicates?

The way I did it was a modified version of Powerpyx' guide.

• Start by walking into a corner and do environmental takedown :cross: + :square:
  • Go into Batclaw Slam (grapple a guy with :l2:  + :triangle:  and then punch them down with :square:)
  • Use electrical charge ( :l2::circle: )
  • Counter ( :triangle:) or punch if no counter available ( :square:)
  • Jump over someone ( :cross: :cross: )
  • Explosive Gel ( :l2::square:)
  • Punch( :square:) or counter if available ( :triangle:)
  • Special Combo Takedown ( :circle: + :triangle:)

Practise that bit first. If you got that down add:

•  
  • Baterang ( :l2:)
  • Cape stun ( :circle: :circle: :circle:)
  • Pick up enemy ( :r2: + :circle: )
  • Beat down (Stun with :circle: then mash :square:)
  • Special Combo Baterang (hold :l2: )
  • Freeze ( :r2: :r2:)
  • Dual takedown ( :l1:)

Make sure you keep going after this just in case something didn't register. Things you can add:

• Ground takedown ( :r2: + :triangle: ) if available and safe
  • Aerial attack if you got a shield enemy ( :circle::cross: :cross:)
  • Cape Stun ( :circle:)
  • Special Combo gadgets (Hold :l2::circle: / Hold  :l2::square: / and others)

Make sure you use punches :square:, counters :triangle:  and dodges :cross:  / :cross: :cross:  to keep the combo as needed.

Edited by Ric

I did [brutality 101] 5 days ago, it's not glitched for me. Are you sure the combo didn't drop of between attacks and that you aren't using duplicates?

The way I did it was a modified version of Powerpyx' guide.

• Start by walking into a corner and do environmental takedown :cross: + :square:
  • Go into Batclaw Slam (grapple a guy with :l2:  + :triangle:  and then punch them down with :square:)
  • Use electrical charge ( :l2::circle: )
  • Counter ( :triangle:) or punch if no counter available ( :square:)
  • Jump over someone ( :cross: :cross: )
  • Explosive Gel ( :l2::square:)
  • Punch( :square:) or counter if available ( :triangle:)
  • Special Combo Takedown ( :circle: + :triangle:)

Practise that bit first. If you got that down add:

•  
  • Baterang ( :l2:)
  • Cape stun ( :circle: :circle: :circle:)
  • Pick up enemy ( :r2: + :circle: )
  • Beat down (Stun with :circle: then mash :square:)
  • Special Combo Baterang (hold :l2: )
  • Freeze ( :r2: :r2:)
  • Dual takedown ( :l1:)

Make sure you keep going after this just in case something didn't register. Things you can add:

• Ground takedown ( :r2: + :triangle: ) if available and safe
  • Aerial attack if you got a shield enemy ( :circle::cross: :cross:)
  • Cape Stun ( :circle:)
  • Special Combo gadgets (Hold :l2::circle: / Hold  :l2::square: / and others)

Make sure you use punches :square:, counters :triangle:  and dodges :cross:  / :cross: :cross:  to keep the combo as needed.

thanks for the help, finally got it, some moves didn't registered and i had to do it again, it took me 20 or 21 moves, but i'm so happy it's done, now i have to play everything from 0% because this stupid riddler challenge glitched for me :(

Edited by ABDU-HD

thanks for the help, finally got it, some moves didn't registered and i had to do it again, it took me 20 or 21 moves, but i'm so happy it's done, now i have to play everything from 0% because this stupid riddler challenge glitched for me :(

You can try this:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/208650/discussions/0/523890528710969305/

Just knock out everyone in the vicinity untill the challenge fails, then try restarting it. (I suggest just steamrolling everything within a few block radius with the batmobile)

Worth a try, it's better than resetting the entire thing.

Edited by Ric

You can try this:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/208650/discussions/0/523890528710969305/

Just knock out everyone in the vicinity untill the challenge fails, then try restarting it. (I suggest just steamrolling everything within a few block radius with the batmobile)

Worth a try, it's better than resetting the entire thing.

yeah, i tried it for more than 4 hours, sadly there's no luck, and now i started playing a new game, i need almost 30 hours again of  playing :(