Kingdom Hearts 3 - What do you want to see?

Venocide

So I noticed that people were talking about what Final Fantasy characters they wanted in KH3 in my other thread, so I decided to make it a separate topic.

Nomura was saying the other day that aside from Olympus, most of Kingdom Heart 3's worlds will be completely new to the series.

"Nomura offered a few new bits of information for fans to chew on, including the news that aside from Olympus, most of Kingdom Hearts III's worlds will be completely new additions to the series. Just last week, it was revealed that Tangled would be getting its own world in the game.

With regard to the story, he also confirmed that while Xehanort’s story will be wrapped up in this third proper installment, the Kingdom Hearts series will continue even after his narrative arc has come to a conclusion."

So what worlds/Final Fantasy character appearances do you want to see? 

New worlds:
Star Wars
Toy Story
Notre Dame

Final Fantasy characters:
Zidane
Kuja
Lightning
Vaan
Noctis
Kain
Cecil

That's all I can think of right now. 
Edited by Venocide
  • Like 3

Im currently playing the series, so I don't know what's left and such.

I hope we see Hawaii as an world. Hawaii is Lilo & Stitch, we saw him in BBS ofcourse, but that was before he met Lilo. This world would be awesome, the problem with it tough is that Hawaii doesn't have any cool locations really, like Tangled seemed to have. Also in Japan they hate Lilo so its even less possible lol.

I would also like to see Monsters Inc, Atlantis and Toy Story as they are great movies and would fit pretty good for KH too.

And I doubt we'll see Marvel in any shape or form (Even Big Hero 6) I however belive we'll see Star Wars, because KH and SW has some common parts. The gummi mission before the final boss in KH2 was like taken from SW, and Xemnas weapons is lightsabers.

Nomura even said his intrested in having a Star Wars world.

For FF characters, I don't know shit about them. I want Cloud, Zack and Sepiroth and Im happy lol, also everyone on Destiny Island (Selphie Wakka (?) and whoever lol)

I would love some pretty awesome summons, basically a lot of the characters that had worlds in earlier games, it would make sense and would be cool.

Its like when they meet Mushu in KH2, and he knows them from being a summon in KH1, its like all Sora, Donald and Goofys friends help them in their new adventure. I'd like that.

Im leaving this thread because Im avoiding spoilers for BBS and onwards lol.

Balthier and Zack! They need to be in right? Also maybe add some FF enemies like Abaddon, Cherry, Coco, Daedalus, Flan, Behemoth and Cactuar!

Worlds, maybe add Pocahontas? That is my favorite Disney movie :D 

Lightning sucks. I wish she wasn't in KH3, but she'll be there... So yeah, to answer your question, "what do you want to see?": anything but Lightning.

Also this! 

• Like 1

I want a playable character in the beginning like Roxas was in the beginning of kh2. My top choices would be playing as eraquas or xheanort at the age they were in new trailer or axel or Kairi training. I'd also like to have a coliseum in Olympis colliseum that would give you exp unlike kh2.

Also venocide notre dame wouldn't be a new world as it was used in KH3D

• Like 1

Erm... What? Surely part of our business, if we're reading this thread, is to discuss what we want for KH3?

Personally, I want a single player game like KH1 and KH2. Not one that is overshadowed by a temporary multiplayer, when the resources used to add MP could've been used to develop the game.

*facepalm* If you don't want to play the MP part of it, then just don't.

Edit: I just realized, you're 16. That explain a lot of things. *add madbuk to IGNORED list*

Edited by jeandeve

Honestly, any world works for me as long as they're interesting and entertaining.

As for characters, i'd really like to see more FF villains added in since the only one we've ever got was Sephiroth. Golbez would be a perfect fit for this game if they followed his Dissidia incarnation (Not going to spoil anything) and maybe throw Cecil somewhere in there as well. 

Since Olympus will be in this game i kind of doubt Kefka is going to be added since Hades is basically like Kefka but less insane, i still have hope though. I think i'm like the only one (Besides Venocide here) who want Zidane & Kuja in the game. I don't have any good reasons for wanting them in, i just love FF9. Warrior of Light could be one of the seven lights  :P But i highly doubt it. The only other FF protagonist i want in the game is Terra IF Kefka makes it in.

And if Caius isn't in the game then we're all...

HalloweenTV4.gif

Seriously, if the best FF villain doesn't make it in i'm not sure how to feel. Oh, and also i'm okay with Lightning being in the game. I don't find her annoying or irritating as most people do.

• Like 1

Worlds I would want to see:Star Wars and Marvel(bold choices,I know),Pixar stuff(Toy Story,Monster Inc.)

More FF characters that didn't already appeared  from FFXII,FFV and FFVI for example.Lightning from FFXIII is the most obvious choice for an appearence.

Having bosses(secret bosses or story bosses) from the final fantasy saga would be sweet too!

I do not really know and not sure, but i'd like to see the following:

Worlds:

Nova Crystalis? Mainly Sunleth Waterscape and/or The Wildlands

I'd also like to see "Orience"

They already planted Tangled so that's awesome xD

Well.....i guess Frozen's world would be a 50% show...I'm not a fan but whatever.

Characters:

Obviously Lightning from FFXIII, would like if she also possess the "Garbs & Schemata" method.

Vanille....Please.

I'd like to see some or all members of Class Zero.

A place like "Mirage Arena" from BBS would be awesome, I'm not really a fan of MP/Online so i'll have to disagree with that feature.

Would it be obvious if they ran out of disney/FF worlds and decided to also cross-over some of their other franchises? Neato :3

Edited by Timanthon
  • Like 1