Multiplayer trophies

Managed to get the both just needed to play at a time better suited to America and the UK I guess. 

I've been sitting for an hour trying to find a match. At what time did you manage to get a match done?

edit: nevermind I got it

Edited by alainKingg

• 1 year later...

There is a easy way to get those Trophies. Start a custom match with shortest time for Thrillseeker and after time is over you will get it. For Buddy System you can start and fail to get it. There is no requirements for other players to join.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

There is a easy way to get those Trophies. Start a custom match with shortest time for Thrillseeker and after time is over you will get it. For Buddy System you can start and fail to get it. There is no requirements for other players to join.

This helps a ton. Thank you for posting this.

I've tried looking for others online earlier with no success. Seems Uncharted 2 on the PS3 is pretty dead apart from the single player and the multiplayer DLC, which I'll probably never get unless I completely devote myself to hours upon hours of boosting with others, which I'm not in the mood for unless it's something quick like Posse Up! for Red Dead Redemption, which all you need to do is start a posse and get seven other players to join it.