Red Goddess: Inner World

Zidarnet

BMUiej0.jpg

Kickstarter Facebook Developer Site | Game Site

• Systems: PlayStation 4, PC[Xbox One, Vita, Wii-U: Later, 2015]
  • Release date: June 30th, 2015.
  • Developer: Yanim Studios

Red Goddess is a nonlinear side-scroller platformer with combat situations in an adventure to explore the inner-mind of a Young Goddess with the objective of remembering and recovering her own powers.

An awesome project has been in the works for quite some time. A wicked idea, turning into a video game by Yanim Studios. They’re a great company who has done amazing work in animation and now they’re taking their talent and skills into the Video Game Industry.

This game started as a kickstarter, crowdfunded project and it met a few stretch goals along the way which is wicked. It’s a game that has various trailers and content available from the production for you to view so please, go take a look!

They’ve been AMAZING with their fans and supporters and given ample time and a watchful eye when it comes to communicating with those eager for this game.

Edited by blankmar

Hope they reach the 50k stretch for the localization. Game looks awesome.

They weren't able but maybe with the profits they can!

Ahh, so this is the game that you've had as your avatar picture blankmar, it looks pretty cool! :P Planned to come to Vita, eh? Niiice!  :bronze:  :silver:  :gold:  :platinum:

Yeah!!! I can't wait for it :] Lets see how long that Platinum takes! I'll add videos once I figure out how to. Darn forum tools..

gameplay is not really new (is not always a bad thing) , but designe is very pretty.  i like the color of the world and the detail :) . looks fine .

Very, very pretty. It was awesome seeing the different outfits they would try out with the main character and the forms for her have become very cool. The game itself has a really nice palette. 

No 3DS or Xbox One but Wii U and Vita? People make things hard to support.

I really can't see this game ever coming to 3DS. It just doesn't have that feel and I doubt it would profit enough. On the digital market for Wii-U though, I think it would be hotter. It's hard to support anything these days when it comes to small companies. 

Edited by blankmar
  • Like 1

I really can't see this game ever coming to 3DS. It just doesn't have that feel and I doubt it would profit enough. On the digital market for Wii-U though, I think it would be hotter. It's hard to support anything these days when it comes to small companies. 

I bet the 3DS E-store makes more than the Vita store. Anyway, they have made their choices and I may buy it when I get a PS4. The Wii U too isn't hot and I doubt this game will change anything. What I'll do is keep my eye on this game, I know that small developers like to live off the sales then port the game to the other console at a later date. 

I bet the 3DS E-store makes more than the Vita store. Anyway, they have made their choices and I may buy it when I get a PS4. The Wii U too isn't hot and I doubt this game will change anything. What I'll do is keep my eye on this game, I know that small developers like to live off the sales then port the game to the other console at a later date. 

I feel like the Vita may be making a small come-back with indie games but Vita support might be a hell of a lot easier than 3DS. I agree with you though when it comes to which store makes more in profit. I doubt this game, or any single game will likely change the value of a system to the large masses, like those who have a Wii U but I still think it'll catch some eyes or at least I hope! Yeah, like you said in your last sentence, I think that may happen. 

Edited by blankmar

• 3 months later...

I gotta be honest, the game, is kinda flawed imo. The combat can be very aggrivating and the platforming is a bit annoying as well. Not to mention when you die it takes a long time to load back to the last checkpoint. I think if this game was polished a bit more, it would be an underrated classic.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/15/2015 at 11:59 AM, NintendoFreak29 said:

I gotta be honest, the game, is kinda flawed imo. The combat can be very aggrivating and the platforming is a bit annoying as well. Not to mention when you die it takes a long time to load back to the last checkpoint. I think if this game was polished a bit more, it would be an underrated classic.

As excited for the game as I am, I have to agree entirely. They updated it only once and that was a long time ago. On my side, nothing was really noticable. I really had high hopes for this. If it was polished more and given some updated attention it might come back but you're right. The combat is very aggrivating and harsh along with the controls and awkward and itchy platforming. I've become stuck a few times in objects.

Edited by blankmar