Warner Bros. Is Suspending Sales Of Batman Arkham Knight On PC

kidson2004

If you guys don't mind the PC Master Race meme. (Their reddit is actually a wonderful community full of helpful people and not all are PC elitist trolls.) The people there have come together to form an open source site where they rate the quality of PC games based on their features , optimization and bugs.

http://www.pcmrating.com

Thought it was a very useful tool.

Also there was an apparently a patch today that has made performance much better but I don't believe they're finished with the game.

What a cool idea for a site, definitely a great way to get the word out about issues without all of the belligerence.  It didn't take long for me to notice though, people flagging games as "Day 1 DLC, affects game balance" that isn't actually true.  One person saying the game has so many bugs it's unplayable, another saying you can go the whole game without encountering any.  I guess the goal is to have so many reviews that everything falls back to the mean...  and it's a great idea for a site.  Thanks for sharing! :)

Also, if you referring to the recent announcement on Steam, that wasn't a performance improvement patch... it was just a small bug fix patch and a checklist of things they plan to fix.

Edited by PleaseHoldOn

Meh its what the master race elitist douchebags deserve. All I see are them crying about consoles being for "peasants". Quite honestly if I was a game developer I wouldn't put shit on pc. They dont deserve it. All they do is start flame wars with the shit they pull BUT then cry when a game isint master race material and blah blah blah blah. Although to be fair I do feel bad for a select few.

A lot of people don't seem to realize that the master race thing started as joke, but then this happened.

1526290_276320369215165_3671686729415074

• Like 2

Meh its what the master race elitist douchebags deserve. All I see are them crying about consoles being for "peasants". Quite honestly if I was a game developer I wouldn't put shit on pc. They dont deserve it. All they do is start flame wars with the shit they pull BUT then cry when a game isint master race material and blah blah blah blah. Although to be fair I do feel bad for a select few.

Excuse me, but that was just plan rude to talk about PC gamers that way. And this is coming from a PC gamer such as me.:P
  • Like 1

Excuse me, but that was just plan rude to talk about PC gamers that way. And this is coming from a PC gamer such as me.:P

I agree, >_< it sucks having to see PC gamers generalized as such a negative thing. Edited by Hailst0rm_2
  • Like 1