Will the Zoltan Chivey card get Patched ?

So at the beginning of the game You ask People in the tavern where Ciri is,

Eventually there Is a guy who wants to play Gwent, then a tutorial pops up.

a lot of people skipped that or just didn't understood how it works at the beginning.

So the most people lost and Missed the Zoltan Chivey card... so my question is if this

Going to get Patched ( So we can get it) ? I truly Appreciate every response :)

[...] then a tutorial pops up.

a lot of people skipped that or just didn't understood how it works at the beginning.

1. Skip tutorial

2. Complain about not understanding how the mini-game works

3. ???

4. Profit?!

but seriously tho: since they patched other missable cards, it's at least likely that they will patch this too in the future.

basically i'm still hoping that they release some kind of patch or DLC, where you can simply buy all gwent cards or something... similar to the "black emporium" (black market) in the dragon age game.

especially since the gwent mini game is really popular and people are even asking for some kind of stand alone etc. so it wouldn't be that surprising if they at least give you the possibility to somehow build a complete deck right from the start of a newgame, if you only want to play gwent or something like that ;)

• Like 4

So at the beginning of the game You ask People in the tavern where Ciri is,

Eventually there Is a guy who wants to play Gwent, then a tutorial pops up.

So the most people lost and Missed the Zoltan Chivey card... so my question is if this

Going to get Patched ( So we can get it) ? I truly Appreciate every response :)

Might be better off asking the game developers directly? Doubt we would be as informed as them. Try posting here:

http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/47720-Will-patch-1-0-5-(PS4)-included-Zoltan-Chivay-card-fix

Found that by putting your question into a Google search. I hope that it does get patched, I decided to hold off doing the Gwent stuff for my second playthrough in the end.

• Like 1