WWE 2K16 News

PREDRAG-K

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/08/04/gamescom-2015-first-wwe-2k16-gameplay-details-revealed

MyCareer is back, and this time it goes a lot further, all the way to you gaining admission to the WWE Hall of Fame.
Create a Diva, Create a Show, Create an Arena, and Create a Championship are back in!
WWE Universe: Wrestlers can now be booked to multiple shows
Online has been "overhauled."
Three-man commentary team, with John "Bradshaw" Layfield joining King and Cole.
Ladder, handicap, and tornado tag match types added back in.
No loading screens between entrances, and you can assault opponents during their entrance!
Improved ref and manager AI.

• Like 1

They have even changed the reversal system it was horrible reversal after reversal was annoying especially on the crappy online. I think you get a set amount to start out then the bar refreshes after so long to get more. So got to be smarter on using them. I seen chain wrestling still there, new pin meter, and submission meter.

They have even changed the reversal system it was horrible reversal after reversal was annoying especially on the crappy online. I think you get a set amount to start out then the bar refreshes after so long to get more. So got to be smarter on using them. I seen chain wrestling still there, new pin meter, and submission meter.

Those damn dudes will stop reversing everything

We get the roster reveal at Summerslam probably so I'd say very soon

But in my opinion it will always be text based and the costums will not have a voice

I would like to think that it will change from text based to something else. I would also like to think that the customs will have a voice of their own. 2K can do it for NBA, so they should be able to do it for WWE, right?

I would like to think that it will change from text based to something else. I would also like to think that the customs will have a voice of their own. 2K can do it for NBA, so they should be able to do it for WWE, right?

Wrong, WWE will not put those features because there are other ones coming

Well, I hope the trophy list for this one isn't stupid. If it is, I'll be happy to keep playing WWE 2K14 which is still a solid game (I love re-living those classic Wrestlemania matches!).

I'm praying there is no annoying online trophies this time around .... But who am I kidding we all know multiplayer trophies will be a part of this game :(

• Like 1

I'm praying there is no annoying online trophies this time around .... But who am I kidding we all know multiplayer trophies will be a part of this game :(

C'mon I got 50 online wins in two days 40 legit and 10 boosting

They should make a mode like SvR games had Road to Wrestlemania which gave me the best moments of gaming in my childhood