WWE 2K16 News

PREDRAG-K

Quite weird to walk out with your superstar with an already existent theme or the Raw/Smackdown theme this is why I don't enjoy CAW that much

Well didn't the PS4 get an update that allows external devices to save music again? I think 2K said they left the custom music feature out last year, because the current gen consoles didn't have the feature yet. Now that they do, we could be able to use custom music again.

• Like 1

It looks so good can't wait to make my character, be part of The Authority (probably) and winning every title. I'm wondering it they will strip your titles.

I love it too, I'll probably join them.

You probably get screwed over by HHH regardless of what you chose.

hhh-thumbs-down-o.gif

:)

Well didn't the PS4 get an update that allows external devices to save music again? I think 2K said they left the custom music feature out last year, because the current gen consoles didn't have the feature yet. Now that they do, we could be able to use custom music again.

Well then if the awesome creaters would create them with music that'd be awesome

You probably get screwed over by HHH regardless of what you chose.

hhh-thumbs-down-o.gif

:)

Can't stop laughing

Guys when do we get double title entrances? It would feel awesome to use Seth in an entrance as the WWE World and United States Champion

I seem to remember either WWE '12 or WWE '13 had dual title entrances but it's something that 2K have seemed to scraped

• Like 1

Xbox 360 achievements were revealed, and there is a Suplex City one haha

http://www.xboxachievements.com/game/wwe-2k16/achievements/

keep in mind that the next gen versions might differ do to different game modes/enhancements

but looks pretty standard and easy

Oh-- was going to complain why no MyCareer trophies but this is XBOX 360 version, fingers crossed for MyCareer Trophies on next gen, the trophies couldn't look easier, as an experienced WWE player this lacks challenge, alot.

I know I'm going to hate this game but I'm still going to buy it. I just like to torture myself.

I wouldn't say torture, you and the others will love this game especially if you watch WWE on TV.

Best thing about those achievements is seeing the Curb Stomp in the game.

It's gonna be crazy to counter a Curb Stomp with a RKO OUTTA NOWHERE!