WWE 2K16 News

PREDRAG-K

I've never played a Wrestling game before but I love the idea of them. Also that character creation tool seems awesome. To anyone who has played these before - is it more fun to play these with people or as single player mainly?

Sorry for the noob questions, can't wait for this though - the more I see in the vids and trailers the more awesome it looks.

I've never played a Wrestling game before but I love the idea of them. Also that character creation tool seems awesome. To anyone who has played these before - is it more fun to play these with people or as single player mainly?

Sorry for the noob questions, can't wait for this though - the more I see in the vids and trailers the more awesome it looks.

It's much MUCH more fun with people. I used to have a blast with my friends when we played SvR 2009 around 6 years ago. SP is okay but after awhile it gets really freaking boring.

When i used to play WWE '13 i usually stopped after an hour or two and then went online against people. Much more entertaining since you're fighting real people and not A.I.

I'll doubt that because there haven't been a good wrestling game since Here Comes The Pain.

Here Comes The Pain was amazing. But there have been plenty of good games since then. SvR2007 was great, mainly due to GM Mode.

They have become more sports simulation than sports arcade though. If you don't like that sort of thing, then these aren't for you.

They have become more sports simulation than sports arcade though. If you don't like that sort of thing, then these aren't for you.

Yeah, I guess you're right. I thought last year's My Career mode would be cool, but it was absolutely horrible. I would like to see Story Mode like there was in Shut Your Mouth and Here Comes The Pain. I never really got into those GM and Universe modes. But yeah, I'm probably gonna get the new game because I have played all the older ones and I still have some hope to get a good game. And once again I'm going to get disappointed I'm afraid...

Here Comes The Pain was amazing. But there have been plenty of good games since then. SvR2007 was great, mainly due to GM Mode.

GM mode was soooo much fun! That is something I wish they would bring back, but I feel like not a lot of people liked it...I liked Here Comes the Pain as well, along with Shut your Mouth. Or to go back even farther Wrestlemania 2000

• Like 1

Yeah, I guess you're right. I thought last year's My Career mode would be cool, but it was absolutely horrible. I would like to see Story Mode like there was in Shut Your Mouth and Here Comes The Pain. I never really got into those GM and Universe modes. But yeah, I'm probably gonna get the new game because I have played all the older ones and I still have some hope to get a good game. And once again I'm going to get disappointed I'm afraid...

Oh man, GM Mode was the best thing about SvR2006-2008. It was basically Universe mode, but 1 million times better. You actually felt like an owner. Pushing/burying guys. Hiring/firing. Setting up shows in hopes of getting better ratings than the other show. Dealing with injuries, and disappointed wrestlers. So fun.

But I agree about the story modes. The older games, especially Here Comes The Pain, had a great infinite story mode. It sounds like that's what they are trying here, but we'll see how it plays out.

Oh man, GM Mode was the best thing about SvR2006-2008. It was basically Universe mode, but 1 million times better. You actually felt like an owner. Pushing/burying guys. Hiring/firing. Setting up shows in hopes of getting better ratings than the other show. Dealing with injuries, and disappointed wrestlers. So fun.

But I agree about the story modes. The older games, especially Here Comes The Pain, had a great infinite story mode. It sounds like that's what they are trying here, but we'll see how it plays out.

I saw a YouTube playthrough of SvR 2006 GM Mode so the goal was to be GM of the Year, the guy who was playing was Smackdown and ECW had 0 views... ECW won General Manager of the Year how is that possible?

Like every year I decided to pre-order this year's game at the last minute and it's mostly due to smacktalk's videos. The things that tempted me the most was the roster size mostly this tear and to be more specific, the amount of classic wrestlers in which most of them are returning from WWE2K14's roster (in which I really enjoyed).