Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance Release Date and LE

Here's the total list of everything you get: :holy:

Limited Edition Includes:
- Disgaea® 5: Alliance of Vengeance for PS4™
- 44-page full color, hardcover art book (6 in. x 8.5 in.)
- Two-disc complete soundtrack of 30 songs (original soundtrack of 15 songs, and bonus soundtrack of 15 songs) with jewel case
- Usalia figure (~3 in.)
- Disgaea® 5 tear resistant poster (~20 in. x 28.5 in.)
- Collector's box

Standard Edition - Launch Day Edition - Includes:
- 32-page full color, softcover art book (5.25 in. x 6.5 in.)
- 15-song, single disc original soundtrack
- Collector's box

Standard Edition Includes:

http://store.nisamerica.com/disgaea-5-alliance-of-vengeance

Edited by Masamune_316
  • Like 2

Isn't this one planned to be PS4-only release?

Why do I feel like i just got dumped by the love of my life? My heart... oh, no...

Curse you NIS for getting me addicted to such wonderful games on the best portables (D1 and 2 on PSP and 3 and 4 on Vita, plus infinite ) and then getting all "IN" with current technology so that I foresee no more portable Disgaea!

Well, I stopped playing any Civilization games after IV because they went to Steam, I guess I'll not play any more Disgaea's after IV.

Worst news in a while. Thanks a ton! Ignorance truly is bliss.

Why do I feel like i just got dumped by the love of my life? My heart... oh, no...

Curse you NIS for getting me addicted to such wonderful games on the best portables (D1 and 2 on PSP and 3 and 4 on Vita, plus infinite ) and then getting all "IN" with current technology so that I foresee no more portable Disgaea!

Well, I stopped playing any Civilization games after IV because they went to Steam, I guess I'll not play any more Disgaea's after IV.

Worst news in a while. Thanks a ton! Ignorance truly is bliss.

I don't really see how this is a surprise. Every numbered Disgaea game came out on consoles first then later getting ported to portable devices with additional content and all dlc included.

D2 and 5 will also probably follow this pattern. Looking at release dates for the console and portable version for each game, I estimate that we'll see D2 on vita in 2016/2017 and 5 on a portable device ( probably vita) in 2018/2019

Edited by A-Brawl3r
  • Like 2

D2 and 5 will also probably follow this pattern. Looking at release dates for the console and portable version for each game, I estimate that we'll see D2 on vita in 2016/2017 and 5 on a portable device ( probably vita) in 2018/2019

Pretty much this. That would mean Disgaea 6 would probably come out a year before Disgaea 5 Vita.

Don't worry about LEs though. NIS still do them for the Vita versions.

I don't really see how this is a surprise. Every numbered Disgaea game came out on consoles first then later getting ported to portable devices with additional content and all dlc included.

Pretty much this. That would mean Disgaea 6 would probably come out a year before Disgaea 5 Vita.

Don't worry about LEs though. NIS still do them for the Vita versions.

I'm sorry, I should have shared the confirmation:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-12-30/nis-president-ps-vita-version-of-disgaea-5-is-impossible/.82756

"...we are developing the game with PlayStation 4 specs, so to be honest, it's impossible to port the game to the PlayStation Vita. Porting the game without erasing a lot of features and cutting down the amount of assets would be very difficult, and of course, we do not wish to do that. I think there are people waiting for a "Return" version with all of the contents [and DLC] included, but I'm sorry, that will not happen this time. (laughs) If we were to port the game to a portable system, fans would probably have to wait for the next portable system after the Vita, but I haven't heard anything about this [system], so that would be far in the future. Disgaea 5 will have Remote Play. Do not wait for a PS Vita port, and please, play the PlayStation 4 version."

Sorry for sharing the news I hadn't heard before looking for it myself either.

I'm sorry, I should have shared the confirmation:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-12-30/nis-president-ps-vita-version-of-disgaea-5-is-impossible/.82756

"...we are developing the game with PlayStation 4 specs, so to be honest, it's impossible to port the game to the PlayStation Vita. Porting the game without erasing a lot of features and cutting down the amount of assets would be very difficult, and of course, we do not wish to do that. I think there are people waiting for a "Return" version with all of the contents [and DLC] included, but I'm sorry, that will not happen this time. (laughs) If we were to port the game to a portable system, fans would probably have to wait for the next portable system after the Vita, but I haven't heard anything about this [system], so that would be far in the future. Disgaea 5 will have Remote Play. Do not wait for a PS Vita port, and please, play the PlayStation 4 version."

Sorry for sharing the news I hadn't heard before looking for it myself either.

I do really hope that Sony will make another handheld. Chances are that's where Disgaea 5 would Return on.

I do really hope that Sony will make another handheld. Chances are that's where Disgaea 5 would Return on.

The Vita still has a ton of muscle. Chances are there is no new Sony handheld on the horizon for at least another 3-4 years. Whatever that one is, I'll buy it and Disgaea 5 will be one of the first couple titles I pick up for it.

• Like 1

The Vita still has a ton of muscle. Chances are there is no new Sony handheld on the horizon for at least another 3-4 years. Whatever that one is, I'll buy it and Disgaea 5 will be one of the first couple titles I pick up for it.

I like your optimism. Vita fans are very few in numbers, but they're pretty hardcore. :highfive:

Well, I've been wore down. -_- I just pre-ordered the LE, I couldn't resist once I seen it qualified for free shipping. :P

Afterwords I checked my mail for a confirmation message & I seen a newsletter from NISA in there too, it had this in it:

kSiZ6VT.jpg

I couldn't have said it better myself! xD

Also, a warning to anyone planing on getting the LE too: they've already sold at over a quarter of their stock in 1 day, so I wouldn't wait too long (I'm not sure how long these things usually stay in stock for).

• Like 1

Well, I've been wore down. -_- I just pre-ordered the LE, I couldn't resist once I seen it qualified for free shipping. :P

Afterwords I checked my mail for a confirmation message & I seen a newsletter from NISA in there too, it had this in it:

kSiZ6VT.jpg

I couldn't have said it better myself! xD

Also, a warning to anyone planing on getting the LE too: they've already sold at over a quarter of their stock in 1 day, so I wouldn't wait too long (I'm not sure how long these things usually stay in stock for).

Mamoru isn't in many anime next cour, though :awesome: