Yokozuna - easiest time attack

I'm terrible at this game and still on patch 1.01

Whats the easiest time attack? Is there any with a decent shortcut?

I tried the outrun and samba one, but no luck (admittedly i didn't try much). Any tips will be appreciated. Is corner boosting essential?

Buu, you just need to git gud! :P

Thanks for giving me a new found perspective. The mighty lego warrior of PSNP I shall become like you. I will forge my racing prowess in the racing sections of various lego games :).

For aren't the lego flames of Mordor not the hottest flames of all... I wasn't sure where I was going for with this when I started typing this and thats even more solidifed now... like a lego brick... na still not sure, lol.

EDIT: I should've at least said Mythril Lego Brick :facepalm:

• Like 3

Thanks for giving me a new found perspective. The mighty lego warrior of PSNP I shall become like you. I will forge my racing prowess in the racing sections of various lego games :).

For aren't the lego flames of Mordor not the hottest flames of all... I wasn't sure where I was going for with this when I started typing this and thats even more solidifed now... like a lego brick... na still not sure, lol.

EDIT: I should've at least said Mythril Lego Brick :facepalm:

Brilliant comeback Buu, I tip my hat to you xD

Drop Floriiss a message, I believe he is currently playing through this game.

Just got the :platinum:  :awesome:

I'm terrible at this game and still on patch 1.01

Whats the easiest time attack? Is there any with a decent shortcut?

I tried the outrun and samba one, but no luck (admittedly i didn't try much). Any tips will be appreciated. Is corner boosting essential?

There's actually a glitch that lets you unlock Yokozuna by completing only one Time Attack. This sounds pretty easy, but remember you have to beat the expert ghost for this to work (Which can be tough for some people). Iirc it's on the map Sunshine Tour (Mirror). Before you attempt this make sure you deleted the patch, since with the current patch you can't do this anymore. Simply beat the expert ghost and the trophy should pop.

Oh yeah, just an FYI: To get the Triple star license you have to beat A LOT more time trials on expert. I (Finally) got 100% in-game completion, and I've beaten 155 out of 168 ghosts.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Keep trying! You can always look at some YouTube videos for the harder ghosts to see some things they're doing that you might not be... but if your skills are not up to the required standard for this platinum, then you need to practice and get better! This platinum does not come easy, you have to EARN it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...