Recommend a J-game

@Satoshi

No one has mentioned Muramasa Rebirth and I don't recall you saying something about getting this game. Well, if you don't have any more ideas I can borrow you Tears to Tiara: Avalon no Nazo. At least you could write a trophy guide to this game xD.

@Satoshi

No one has mentioned Muramasa Rebirth and I don't recall you saying something about getting this game. 

Don't worry, I have Muramasa =D

Well, if you don't have any more ideas I can borrow you Tears to Tiara: Avalon no Nazo. At least you could write a trophy guide to this game xD.

Lol xDDDD

Don't forget about Nier bobos

Another one I plan =D

Both. I'm getting my physical from playasia.There's also a super duper special edition if you're into that. xD

Naw special editions are only for games I'm a hard core fan of, it does come with a bunch of cool stuff though.

Playasia is the place to go! Now, do you know if this game will have other Vocaloid guest like Miku did?

Naw special editions are only for games I'm a hard core fan of, it does come with a bunch of cool stuff though.

Playasia is the place to go! Now, do you know if this game will have other Vocaloid guest like Miku did?

I didn't notice it being mentioned anywhere so I guess it will be just IA.