For Honor.

Dantes_994

So did anyone get to see this game at e3? I only saw the trailers today. It's a game like Chivalry for steam only with a bigger budget and made for PS4, XBOXone and PC by Ubisoft. Looks awesome!!!

here is the gameplay video. Sorry if a thread about this game exists I could not find it, if it does please send me a link :D

I've seen it on Ubi's conference and well... seems to be slow motion Dark Souls battle system... It might be interesting in co-op, but dunno... so far average at best.

I would say the battle system is like in Kingdom Come Deliverance, but not many people know that game =D

I love the look of it! I have been always fascinated by knights :D Yeah the combat can be better but this was all pre alpha and for a pre alpha it looks awesome!! 

I'm quite positive about what i've seen so far. The gameplay shown at the conference looks scripted as hell, but it does seem like they're onto something. I gotta admit that PvP does look quite slow though, i wonder how they'll try to make that work. Also can i say that the guy who did the presentation was just absolutely hilarious?

Overall, it's something that has a lot of promise, but might as well be absolute crap. I'm generally in favor of Ubisoft doing new IPs so i'm willing to give it the benefit of the doubt.

Looks k but still need way more info, is the game mp only? If not what type of campaign will it have? if its mp only how many modes will it have if any in order to keep the game fresh? To be honest I thought it looked similar to Chivalry Medieval Warfare which is a mp only game for pc but it costs £20 and I am sure Ubi wont charge just that.

I'm quite positive about what i've seen so far. The gameplay shown at the conference looks scripted as hell, but it does seem like they're onto something. I gotta admit that PvP does look quite slow though, i wonder how they'll try to make that work. Also can i say that the guy who did the presentation was just absolutely hilarious?

Overall, it's something that has a lot of promise, but might as well be absolute crap. I'm generally in favor of Ubisoft doing new IPs so i'm willing to give it the benefit of the doubt.

Yeah with more polish this really good be a great game i think :D

Looks pretty fun to me. Not sure what the price will be, but it doesn't seem like something I'd spend $60 on.

it's $60 lol, but yeah, the game look cool, I'm sure the campaign will be awesome, not sure about MP tho' lol

it's $60 lol, but yeah, the game look cool, I'm sure the campaign will be awesome, not sure about MP tho' lol

Ah well. It doesn't seem like the kind of game with lots of content to warrant a $60 purchase, but we haven't seen enough yet. I'm only interested because of the mp, looks like it'd be fun to mess around (like Chivalry).

I'm highly intrigued by this game.  It looks very promising, but we all know looks don't matter.  MP looks like it would be really intense as well.  Have to wait before I decide to spend that money tho.

Yeah! Also hope it's not only 4v4. Imagine having big battles like 15v15!!