Gero Froggy Wallpapers?

ExHaseo

I'm having issues getting all of the Gero Froggie wallpapers. I've gotten four, ("Gero Froggy", "Cow Gero Froggy", "Cat Gero Froggy", "Fatty Gero Froggy") but the trophy didn't pop, and in the trophy menu, it says I'm at 80%. And in the guide, it says there's only supposed to be four total.

In the guide, it says you only get 2 from Luka in Chapter 3, but I got 3 (Gero Froggy, Cow, and Cat). And then in Chapter 7 you're supposed to get one when you reply to Kurisu with "home", and then "Hyaha", but I never get a reply after sending "Hyaha". I'm using my file from the true ending route.

Anyone know what's going on, or how to fix this?

Edit: 

I figured it out. There's five wallpapers, not four. You get the three from Luka in Ch. 3, then one from sending "I don't have a key" and then "frog" to Kurisu in Ch. 7, and then you get the last one by sending "home" and then "Hyaha" to Kurisu in Ch. 7 instead of "I don't have a key" and "frog, but unlike the "I don't have a key" option, Kurisu doesn't respond immediately. You have to go until the part after the people show up at the lab, and after you call Faris and Daru. Then you reply with "I'm gonna give it to you" to get the last wallpaper.

Edited by ExHaseo
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...