Do you care about having complete series on your profile?

PleaseHoldOn

Complete game series on your profile...  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Do you care?

• Yes. It's all I think about!
    • No. Not even a little bit!

I originally planned to complete the games in release order, but I decided to begin with Peace Walker due to its multiplayer trophies, but since they can be done in a matter of a few hours, I guess I could've waited. However, I met some amazing friends who also wanted to get 100% in-game completion or wanted to help me and other friends to achieve that and I decided to go for it and I don't regret that.

After that I 100%ed Ground Zeroes because I really wanted to play the game.   

It's smart to get Peace Walker out of the way first because it has multiplayer trophies and there is always a chance that the server will get closed once Phantom Pain comes out.

• Like 1

I do try to, but unfortunately there are only a couple I've managed (R&C, Sly, Jak, Infamous)

I'm close to being done with Tomb Raider, I'm 1 platinum away, but I'd need to import the Japanese version of Underworld (I don't consider a franchise complete until you have every list related to it, and that includes duplicates/remasters). I haven't even finished Jak, Sly or Ratchet if you count PS Move Heroes as part of those series.

I've also almost finished Uncharted, but fuck the MP trophies of Uncharted 3. They're horrible.

I also have all FuturLab games at 100%, if that counts.

In some cases yes, for example the Metal Gear Solid series I ended up re-buying them for the PS3 after I played MGS4 and ended up with a complete series (excluding Rising in which I very doubt I'll be replaying.)

Also having played all 3 Batman games on the 360 to ending up buying Arkham Knight on PS4 bothers me a lot and same goes for the Assassin's Creed series, although these two series's are worth a second play through without a doubt so I am very tempted on re-buying them for the PS3. They are quite cheap nowadays anyway.

• Like 1

for me I like seeing a completed series with all platinums because it makes me feel like I did something great although in actuality it isn't amazing but idk I just feel some sort of accomplishment from it. (also that doesn't include all game series, but games like uncharted and assassins creed.)