Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MilanYildirim

Is anybody else experience freezing while playing Borderlands2

9 posts in this topic

Hello all, from the moment I start playing Borderlands 2 I and my partner experience freezing out of blue.
Game totally freezes and can't command at all. Playstation works thou. Am I the only one?

I have had it happen once so far playing the pre-sequel, and we have played a good number of hours.  Since the game saves so often, I would not be too worried.  Just think of the backtracking as bonus experience :).

None so far, but I have to say I havent played it a huge amount. I only went through Pre-sequal which I had no issues with then decided to play borderlands 2 on and off, I played it a lot of ps3 ¬_¬ 

I have had it happen once so far playing the pre-sequel, and we have played a good number of hours.  Since the game saves so often, I would not be too worried.  Just think of the backtracking as bonus experience :).

None so far, but I have to say I havent played it a huge amount. I only went through Pre-sequal which I had no issues with then decided to play borderlands 2 on and off, I played it a lot of ps3 ¬_¬ 

I was told I'd better if I played borderlands 2 first so I can understand what's going on on pre-sequel.

Although I platted the game sometimes I wanted to play it again but this freezing is totally a turn off.

Hopefully it won't be same on pre-seq :)

You playing on Vita? That port is a hot mess

You playing on Vita? That port is a hot mess

Nope, PlayStation4 

It happens to be every now and then. Kind of a pain when you are trying to trophy hunt. I feel like its happening more since the most recent patch?

Happens to me at least twice a day (playing 4+ hours)

BUT on the weekend something else happend not only the game froze, the whole ps4 wasn't usable after that i couldn't even turn it off via the power button.

After i restarted it, by removing the Power cable and putting it back in, it said the data on the HDD was corrupt and i had to redownload the 2.51 Firmware and reinstall it.

Of course this also wipe's all your data off the HDD so all my Games+Savegames were gone, sadly many of the savegames as well, because for some reason it didn't sync the cloud saves for over a month. 

It happens to be every now and then. Kind of a pain when you are trying to trophy hunt. I feel like its happening more since the most recent patch?

Agreed! I guess I'm going to stop playing Borderlands 2 after all