Favourite boss ?

Purple Heart

My favorite boss is Sif the great grey wolf

Along with Priscilla , Sif is a boss I don't like fighting, but because of the trophies I have to :)

Never been too interested in the sorcery myself, not really into the magic side of things, in any game, always a sword and shield lol. I did start a sorcerer though, beat the Capra Demon and then I just stopped playing.

but it can be truly powerful.

Sif the Great Grey Wolf - Sif is one of the only bosses in the game that I actually felt bad for killing, and once you know the lore behind Sif it's even worse. In his near death state he starts to limp and whimper, but refuses to give up as he is desperate to protect the grave of Artorais. 

So many feels with Sif, why did I have to kill you. :(

• Like 2

Sif was pretty hard to.beat but i rather fight him then fighting four kings

not hard, the four king are harder in my opinion

Sif the Great Grey Wolf - Sif is one of the only bosses in the game that I actually felt bad for killing, and once you know the lore behind Sif it's even worse. In his near death state he starts to limp and whimper, but refuses to give up as he is desperate to protect the grave of Artorais. 

So many feels with Sif, why did I have to kill you. :(

I had the same feeling but rather with Priscilla

My favorite Boss in the game is Artorias hand's down, but since I don't know if DLC bosses counts on this Topic, I'll go with Gwyn for my favorite non-DLC Boss.

I just love fast paced sword fights.

Of course it counts :)

Not really a boss but slaying Knight Solaire was an honour

Praise the Sun!

Poor Solaire, so useful  :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Manus easy, the pace to which the boss had to played to counter him is why. It was the only boss that was enjoyable to lose from because you always felt and realized that you learned his pattern and mechanics the more you played him. This combined with the "intenseness" makes this the best boss fight.

The rest of Dark Souls bosses were all kinda slow and dull with that bullsh*t move they had that took 3/4 of your hp. Only their appearance and lore is why I feel most people don't realize this. Sif was a perfect example for this, anyhow that's a different subject.

So yeah, Manus was the best boss in Dark Souls.

I like the Gaping Dragon fight. His nose pops up over the drop-off and you're thinking, "look at the little alligator, I got this." And then it heaves itself the rest of the way up and shit gets real. Too bad it's the easiest boss in the game. :/

I also really like the Gwyn fight solo. Once you get the timing down and can parry every single attack you feel like a badass.

Edited by Hemiak