(Rumor) PLUS GAMES FOR JULY MONTH

Dragon-Of-MSoft

I was hopping for the actual list, not some bad guess source...

Driveclub isn't a July game (and was already given 4 days ago..)

Soul Sacrifice was given sometime on last year..

Edit: Link didn't worked for me.. but if it's the JPN store, then it's as good as nothing anyway.

JPN PS+ is always different from EU/NA.

Edited by Han_the_Dragon
  • Like 1

Driveclub has already been offered so it obviously won't, besides most of these are ??? Which unless people have forgotten how to name, are not even rumours of games. We'll find out over the next couple days so I'd just wait it out.

Also to the OP, please for the love of my retinas change your font

Edit: Thank you -.-

Edited by Akira-chan
  • Like 3

Is this real? Hope not.. Since Soul Sacrifice was already a Plus game and Driveclub had its late PS Plus release. Pressed the link and directs me to Japanese PS Store.

This one is Soul Sacrifice Delta (the second) since the first one have been free for PS+ I wouldn't be surprised to see this one too lol

Since I've been playing Batman: Arkham Knight, I would love to play Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate on my Vita. I know people have said the game isn't really worth playing, but I'm just in the mood for Batman, so I'd make the most of it.  :) I hope that's legit. 

Since I've been playing Batman: Arkham Knight, I would love to play Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate on my Vita. I know people have said the game isn't really worth playing, but I'm just in the mood for Batman, so I'd make the most of it. :) I hope that's legit.

You can never play to much batman :D

• Like 2