(Rumor) PLUS GAMES FOR JULY MONTH

Dragon-Of-MSoft

It's bullshit. You pay 50 bucks for a year and during the first mounth or the 2nd in the worst case it pays it self off. I always wonder what people expect to get so they would be happy. I dont even have time to play all the games they give us.

Well, this IS the internet. There will never be a shortage of people claiming things to be shit and all that.

It's bullshit. You pay 50 bucks for a year and during the first mounth or the 2nd in the worst case it pays it self off. I always wonder what people expect to get so they would be happy. I dont even have time to play all the games they give us.

bitchin, eh.

people like you don't realize it is THEM bullshitting. how stupid would you have to be to pay fitty bucks for a can of trash. better yet, you couldn't keep the trash even if you wanted to. you are renting shitty games ffs. nothing "pays off". and to tell what people expect is easy: games that are worth being played. take a look at the games that came with PS plus between the middle of 2012 up to the middle of 2014 and compare those with the games that have been offered since then. even fanboys should be able to tell the difference.

it is obvious that the quality of the games has suffered greatly since PS plus is mandatory for playing online.

and to clarify once again:

1. the games aren't free. you pay for them.

2. it never "pays off". you never own the games. once the subscription ends - oh look, there goes "your" game collection.

3. PS plus used to be a great offer. that is a long time ago now.

• Like 3

bitchin, eh.

people like you don't realize it is THEM bullshitting. how stupid would you have to be to pay fitty bucks for a can of trash. better yet, you couldn't keep the trash even if you wanted to. you are renting shitty games ffs. nothing "pays off". and to tell what people expect is easy: games that are worth being played. take a look at the games that came with PS plus between the middle of 2012 up to the middle of 2014 and compare those with the games that have been offered since then. even fanboys should be able to tell the difference.

it is obvious that the quality of the games has suffered greatly since PS plus is mandatory for playing online.

and to clarify once again:

1. the games aren't free. you pay for them.

2. it never "pays off". you never own the games. once the subscription ends - oh look, there goes "your" game collection.

3. PS plus used to be a great offer. that is a long time ago now.

I'm not bitching. I just think it's still a great deal... I know you dont really "own" the games. But you have them in your download list and if you renew your subscription you can go back to them later. Just saying that personally I think it has been a great deal from the beginning and still is. I'm happy with the games I've got. No fanboyism here, there's plenty of wrong with the business, but I dont think PS+ is one of them.

I'm not bitching. I just think it's still a great deal... I know you dont really "own" the games. But you have them in your download list and if you renew your subscription you can go back to them later. Just saying that personally I think it has been a great deal from the beginning and still is. I'm happy with the games I've got. No fanboyism here, there's plenty of wrong with the business, but I dont think PS+ is one of them.

The problem everyone has is that the games are usually broken indie games. Personally I only have plus for multiplayer i mean the games are nice but they give us shit as well. Do you see what m$ is giving out every month? Its 10x better than what we get while we are also paying for multiplayer that usually dosent work cause psn is fucked up most of the time. Edited by Kubanga

The problem everyone has is that the games are usually broken indie games. Personally I only have plus for multiplayer i mean the games are nice but they give us shit as well. Do you see what m$ is giving out every month? Its 10x better than what we get while we are also paying for multiplayer that usually dosent work cause psn is fucked up most of the time.

It's sad that they sometimes release broken games like Ether One. I'm deffinately against releasing broken games, but at the same time I also find it cool that they release brand new games in plus as long as they work haha.

Networks been running fine lately. I'm glad they finally managed to fix the chat freezing issues. That crap was horrendous.