Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Frozen_Guardian

How PlayStation fans ranked the characters.

10 posts in this topic

1. Kratos
  2. Raiden
  3. Dante
  4. PaRappa
  5. Nathan Drake
  6. Radec
  7. Cole
  8. Big Daddy
  9. Sweet Tooth
  10. Evil Cole
  11. Sly Cooper
  12. Nariko
  13. Ratchet
  14. Fat Princess
  15. Heihachi
  16. Jak
  17. Sackboy
  18. Spike
  19. Sir Daniel
  20. Toro

List derived from rarity of story mode completion trophies. 

Well I can understand why people don't use Sir Daniel or Toro because Toro hasn't been in a game in the U.S i think so they really don't know who he is and Sir daniel hasn't been in a game since the psp remake in 2005. 

Kind of surprised to see Dante that high up since i know he was pretty much hated by everyone when he was revealed, but this is arcade mode rarity we're talking about here not online usage.

Still remember the days of me being the only Dante player online while i faced 3 Kratos's every single game, good times lol

Kind of surprised to see Dante that high up since i know he was pretty much hated by everyone when he was revealed, but this is arcade mode rarity we're talking about here not online usage.

Still remember the days of me being the only Dante player online while i faced 3 Kratos's every single game, good times lol

Ha, I remember one time I went up against three Kratos and I was Ratchet. Somehow, I won. 

Wut? I like Sir Daniel the most. I got him like level 600 in online play, winning almost every match. Probably this game players haven't played MediEvil series or why would they rank Sir Daniel to 19?

Edited by D4N11--

Interesting. Good Topic. What I've always thought is that even though this Game has some good characters, The roster would have been better if this had been released on the PS1.