How PlayStation fans ranked the characters.

Kind of surprised to see Dante that high up since i know he was pretty much hated by everyone when he was revealed, but this is arcade mode rarity we're talking about here not online usage.

Still remember the days of me being the only Dante player online while i faced 3 Kratos's every single game, good times lol

Ha, I remember one time I went up against three Kratos and I was Ratchet. Somehow, I won. 

• 1 month later...

Wut? I like Sir Daniel the most. I got him like level 600 in online play, winning almost every match. Probably this game players haven't played MediEvil series or why would they rank Sir Daniel to 19?

Edited by D4N11--

• 4 years later...
2 hours ago, Paid-In-Full- said:

When I first started his story first time using him I thought this might take awhile but after awhile of learning his moves I sped right thru .

Funny thing about this game (havent got to tell this story in a long time).

When I worked for Playstation I was at the national conference and the head of marketing was giving a talk and afterwards he had an open Q&A. 

I said "Playstation has so many amazing characters, we should do a Smash type game. Imagine Kratos vs Jak, Ratchet vs Buzz, Sackboy vs GT Car".

I was told something along the lines of "we sure do have a lot of great history"

Anyways like 6 months later Allstars was announced.

Not saying they stole my idea...just really convenient timing if I do say so myself ?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, A_Tennis_Giraffe said:

Well, I liked Radec, but that's because I'm a huge Killzone fan and might be slightly biased :P

But in terms of which character I used for the online or found the easiest to use I think it was Heihachi.

I did not like PaRappa or Toro at all!

'

Using Radec now didnt like his super at first 

• 3 years later...