Unobtainable?

Saltyie

Well I'm just about to go for the "It's Tuesday!" trophy on PS4, I see that people have earned the trophy recently so I assume it'll unlock fine on there (which it did). There definitely doesn't seem to be a cross save option though so I guess I'll have to play through the 1st island again. And supposedly the Vita version launched with the PS4 patch already installed so I think that the 100% completion trophy is unattainable on both platforms, I could be wrong though.

shaneyboy619.png

Edited by shaneyboy619

1 hour ago, shaneyboy619 said:

Well I'm just about to go for the "It's Tuesday!" trophy on PS4, I see that people have earned the trophy recently so I assume it'll unlock fine on there (which it did). There definitely doesn't seem to be a cross save option though so I guess I'll have to play through the 1st island again. And supposedly the Vita version launched with the PS4 patch already installed so I think that the 100% completion trophy is unattainable on both platforms, I could be wrong though.

shaneyboy619.png

Fingers crossed for the Tuesday trophy. I definitely hope that 100% is achievable on PS Vita. Last time I was disappointed by Plus game not able to get 100% was Squares. At least EU version as US version was patched (I hate these differences between regions)

Edited by RolandMate

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I can see that there are 2 people now who got 100% in game. First one was obviously some cheater as he has been removed some time ago from 100% club. Now the second one appeared today but still not visible. Why is so? Developers confirmed that PS Vita game should be just fine. Is there any other reason? Who obtained the 100% trophy and was it on Vita? Lot of players are waiting for confirmation that this game is 100%able on PS Vita, so...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4.12.2018 at 11:12 AM, RolandMate said:

Can anyone confirm that the glitch for not able to get 100% ingame is present on PS Vita, too?

Can confirm its bugged on vita.

its tuesday and the 100% one. Currently at 99.7% and only thing i havent done is manually equipping every horn and watching every cutscene to its fullest.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/7/2018 at 9:32 PM, RolandMate said:

As far as I know patch on PS4 made game impossible to 100%. Even if you do everything in the game, counter stops at 99. something. Someone playing this game on Vita could check if this has been fixed and/or game can be played unpatched. Will definitely keep an eye on this.

Trying to confirm at 99.7% all I have left is beat eSports Speedrun without exploding.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 28/01/2019 at 2:00 PM, Cissa90 said:

Can confirm its bugged on vita.

its tuesday and the 100% one. Currently at 99.7% and only thing i havent done is manually equipping every horn and watching every cutscene to its fullest.

I can say, its still bugged on ps4 on Asia region. I did everything and got stuck at 99.8. Kinda disappointing. I really want sony and devs to release the update for my region too. (My region's release date was 1/8/2018, dont know till then they patched the game or not)

• 3 years later...