Saltyie

Unobtainable?

36 posts in this topic

Well I'm just about to go for the "It's Tuesday!" trophy on PS4, I see that people have earned the trophy recently so I assume it'll unlock fine on there (which it did). There definitely doesn't seem to be a cross save option though so I guess I'll have to play through the 1st island again. And supposedly the Vita version launched with the PS4 patch already installed so I think that the 100% completion trophy is unattainable on both platforms, I could be wrong though.

shaneyboy619.png

Edited by shaneyboy619
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, shaneyboy619 said:

Well I'm just about to go for the "It's Tuesday!" trophy on PS4, I see that people have earned the trophy recently so I assume it'll unlock fine on there (which it did). There definitely doesn't seem to be a cross save option though so I guess I'll have to play through the 1st island again. And supposedly the Vita version launched with the PS4 patch already installed so I think that the 100% completion trophy is unattainable on both platforms, I could be wrong though.

shaneyboy619.png

Fingers crossed for the Tuesday trophy. I definitely hope that 100% is achievable on PS Vita. Last time I was disappointed by Plus game not able to get 100% was Squares. At least EU version as US version was patched (I hate these differences between regions)

Edited by RolandMate
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I sent the developers an email about the seemingly unobtainable 'What a Fool Believes' trophy. This is a copy-and-paste of the response I received:

 

Quote

Hey Carleen! We’re working on a patch for PS4 at the moment - unfortunately some logistics issues are slowing down the release. If you have a PS Vita and crave the trophy before the PS4 patch comes out, that version should grant the trophy in the meantime.

 
Sorry for the inconvenience! Hopefully we’ll have the patch issues resolved soon.

 

So it seems this game is only 100%-able on Vita (for now).

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

According to PSN Profiles nobody has earned the 100% trophy, so we cannot assume it's definitely going to work on the Vita either.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, I can see that there are 2 people now who got 100% in game. First one was obviously some cheater as he has been removed some time ago from 100% club. Now the second one appeared today but still not visible. Why is so? Developers confirmed that PS Vita game should be just fine. Is there any other reason? Who obtained the 100% trophy and was it on Vita? Lot of players are waiting for confirmation that this game is 100%able on PS Vita, so...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can anyone confirm that the glitch for not able to get 100% ingame is present on PS Vita, too?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4.12.2018 at 11:12 AM, RolandMate said:

Can anyone confirm that the glitch for not able to get 100% ingame is present on PS Vita, too?

 Can confirm its bugged on vita.

its tuesday and the 100% one. Currently at 99.7% and only thing i havent done is manually equipping every horn and watching every cutscene to its fullest.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/7/2018 at 9:32 PM, RolandMate said:

As far as I know patch on PS4 made game impossible to 100%. Even if you do everything in the game, counter stops at 99. something. Someone playing this game on Vita could check if this has been fixed and/or game can be played unpatched. Will definitely keep an eye on this.

Trying to confirm at 99.7% all I have left is beat eSports Speedrun without exploding.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6.2.2019 at 5:38 AM, climbinsnail said:

Trying to confirm at 99.7% all I have left is beat eSports Speedrun without exploding.

 

Great, let us know if it pops for you. I presume you started from scratch on newest PS4 patch?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.