Hardcore Risette Fan Help

lloydelric

It counts. In case you missed some lines, make all party members use items with elements for enemy weakness. Also, you will get 2 extra lines when you fight Margaret and if you're worried there are exactly 400 lines in the game.

Try using Dry Ice with every character on Rainbow Twins in the Lab to get the 2/3/4 enemies down lines for everybody. You can heal them with electricity.

There's also a list of lines on gamefaqs so you can cross out the ones you've heard and focus on the ones you're missing.

Edited by Xhillia

I also suspended the game at times to check to see if i earned it, would that have something to do with it

also like i said before, would having heard a line once uninterupted, than the same line being interupted later discount it

Oh and I've beaten Void Quest, if that would have anything to do with it

I wish you the best of luck. The people who unlocked this trophy know how hard this is. Try to play in harder difficulties you get more lines but I think I got easy mode.

The trophy isn't that hard to do. I did it like 3 times without any problems at all. (two times on this account)

Every time I opened an excel calc and made a tabular with very effective, all status ailments, immune and so on for every character and every element. And every time I got the trophy on Heaven or the dungeon right after that. 

I've got the trophy this morning, I'm on my first playthrough and I do not cure HP or ailments in 1 or 2 characters so Rise is gonna repeat these line "someone cure her/him!", "please help" and something like that for at least every minute. It's so annoying but keep farming! It's important to repeat at least three dungeons and fight every shadow you see... I'm on liv. 85 on Normal mode and it was a piece of cake. When I obtained the trophy I silenced my PsVita lol xD

Edited by elhaym1709

Do the analyze lines count, i used excel and i have 250 lines including analyze lines and no trophy, is there something i'm doing wrong

Yes. Analyse, status ailments, critical health etc.. they all count. Just keep her talking and you'll get it.

I got this at the very end of the game, it popped when I let a bunch of my teammates get hit by status ailments which helps a lot. There's plenty of lines in the games but analyzing does not count as people mentioned. Instead use different characters and get certain lines with them, like using a certain skill to take down multiple enemies that are weak to that attack, having party members low on HP, etc.

Edited by Tail Red

I'm pretty sure analyzing does not count.

I was planning on getting P4 platinum (again)  after I'm done with KH, I'll avoid analysis and see what happens. I hope you're right.

Edited by Nervsys

TOO AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure if you got the joke...

I actually think analyzing does count because it is technically a line Rise speaks, regardless if it's text based or not. I don't think there's any way that I heard 250 lines just through text based ones.

There is over 400 text lines in the game, man.

I had over 250 text lines in my word document when I was grinding it before I got it.

There is over 400 text lines in the game, man.

I had over 250 text lines in my word document when I was grinding it before I got it.

Yeah, I know, but the 250 lines I had probably wasn't all text based ones, many of them were probably analysis ones, that's all I'm saying, which leads me to believe that the analysis ones count. And also to support my theory, after a certain S.Link rank, Rise begins to call out the weaknesses of enemies, correct? Those are text, yes, but if you were to analyze the enemy, you'd probably hear the same one she said at the beginning of battle after enough tries, so they have to count.

Yeah, I know, but the 250 lines I had probably wasn't all text based ones, many of them were probably analysis ones, that's all I'm saying, which leads me to believe that the analysis ones count. And also to support my theory, after a certain S.Link rank, Rise begins to call out the weaknesses of enemies, correct? Those are text, yes, but if you were to analyze the enemy, you'd probably hear the same one she said at the beginning of battle after enough tries, so they have to count.

Well... but because they are text as well should support the theory that analyzing does not count...

Dunno... someone would have to carefully try this to see.

Particularly try popping the trophy while analyzing.

Well... but because they are text as well should support the theory that analyzing does not count...

Dunno... someone would have to carefully try this to see.

Particularly try popping the trophy while analyzing.

Yes and no, while yes they can be text based, they don't have to be in order to count because technically, it still is an analysis line, text or not. But yeah, this is still a thing that really needs to be tested to confirm.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem