Hardcore Risette Fan Help

lloydelric

Hey all 

I just got this trophy a few days earlier, and I missed all the early lines relating to enemy ambush/ambushing the enemy because my Rise Social link was too high ... But I still got the Trophy in the final dungeon, by this point I was farming for it and I must say the thing that would have made things easier was scanning enemies when your team has status effects to force Rise to say a line about them. If you wait for it to happen natrually you most likely won't get it because one of your team mates usually erases the satus effect.

I only realised this near the end of the game and this is the method I used to farm the rest of the lines ... I didn't bother keeping track of it and I managed to get it, glad I don't need to worry about it on the 2nd playthrough now!

16 minutes ago, Phossix said:

Wellp, apparently I'm 200 hours into this playthrough. I might hate Rise now. 

At least I have the 100 Skill Cards now. I think I also have at least 217 lines, if this guide is accurate. 

See you're right at the end! 

But that's a bit excessive on the hours... 

Which guide are you using? I used multiple just in case

I platinumed the game in 95 hours and I didn't have too much trouble with this trophy. I switched out all characters, made them get buffed and debuffed, let everyone die, being ambushed and getting prehemtive strikes, used weaknesses and attacks which were strong against eachother, I also made sure Rise finished her line before doing anything else.

When I did eventually look at a guide for it, I got it after 5 more lines of dialogue. ^_^

11 hours ago, Dav9834 said:

See you're right at the end! 

But that's a bit excessive on the hours... 

Which guide are you using? I used multiple just in case

I'm using the one by KADFC. Sadly, I may have actually been including the scanned lines, which are apparently not included, so my numbers could be even lower. It feels like there's a bit of uncertainty with this trophy involving those. Plus whether the trophy progress transfers over playthroughs. It feels like I must have hit those numbers though. 

2 hours ago, Phossix said:

I'm using the one by KADFC. Sadly, I may have actually been including the scanned lines, which are apparently not included, so my numbers could be even lower. It feels like there's a bit of uncertainty with this trophy involving those. Plus whether the trophy progress transfers over playthroughs. It feels like I must have hit those numbers though. 

That looks like the main one I used. There were some that I found that were missing when I did mine. But not many. 

Are you changing difficulty too? That helps a lot. 

And no it does not carry over whatsoever. 

2 hours ago, Phossix said:

I just officially hit the platinum today. It's been a ride! Woo! 

Glad it's over. 

Congratulations!!! I knew you could do it! 

Lot of emotions I bet you felt when it popped! I know I did! 

Persona%204%20The%20Golden%20ANIMATION%2

• Like 1