Name/Vote on your " most hated Necro " in the Dead Space series.

BDKSimba

vote on your Most Hated Necro  

115 members have voted

1. 1. which one crawls under your skin the most.?

Oghuys.gif

I was just wondering, if you played the DS series then there has to be @ least 1 Necro that just pisses you off cause you would run out of ammo @ the wrong time or they're too fast or they just get @ you where it urcs the shit outta you.

for Me, it would have to be the " Exploders ". exploder.jpg

for some reason, hearing them screech promps an automatic gun drawn. then I frantically start looking everywhere. frozen in place looking back front up down. I mean, when I hear them Issac literally be like WTF. I've never been so upset as I was in DS2 on My Hard Core Play through, I think Chp 9. I mean I've already had play through it once already and just forgot that he was there. but was so shook that as soon as I turned with plenty of time to Blast his ass, usually shoot the yellow sack. it exploded and shattered da damn air lock Glass and Blasted Me into outer space. could have cried. think I popped a vain. for some reason I can never get that out off My head. well, there it is. the Exploders are the Necro's that haunts My DS nightmares. what's yours.??

Name & Images of Necros

Brute.png?t=1296581061Brute

Crawler.jpgCrawlers

cyst.jpgCyst

divider.jpg?t=1296584399Dividers

exploder.jpgExploders

guardian.jpg?t=1296583870Guardians

infector-1.jpgInfector

leaper.pngLeaper

lurker.jpgLurker

pack.jpgThe Pack

pregnanr.jpgPregnant

puker.pngPuker

slasher.pngSlasher

spitter.pngSpitter

stalker.jpgStalker

swarmer.jpgThe Swarm

tripod.pngTripod

Deadspace2_unknownnercoc15.jpg the " Regenerator "

40.jpg Twitchers

hands down the pukers, because the Hunter (regenerator) is kinda easy and only for a fraction, exploders are kinda easy to notice (unless you are getting cocky :( its happened to us all), and leapers.....just because they take like 4-5 limbs till they die, which on hardcore is A LOT of ammo, and since they sit pack and...puke.....grah, they just piss me off

Definitely the Pukers because they do an insane amount of damage AND slow you down. Not to mention that they are a bitch to kill once they get their super-puker level up towards the end of the game.

My personal favorite enemy in the game however, is the Stalker because they are fun to beat, and I love how they act like a pack of velociraptors. Unlike all the other enemies who are pretty much brain-dead, these enemies actually think and use tactics against you.

the PUKERS.

puker.png

Pukers

tumblr_ll1xcqdltW1qedzjao1_500.gif

Description:

** Acid-eaten cavities along the throat and frontal torso **

** Clawed, deformed hands **

** Third leg made of necrotic flesh **

Attack(s):

** Projects corrosive bile **

** Slashing with its disfigured claws when approached too closely **

** they will still puke on you even when crawling with their heads missing **

and can be very formidable Necro to the unprepared Issac Clack.

tip : Pukers will come to a stop before attack. be quick. and wait for your opportunity. and stasis from a respectable distance(dismembering too close will get you hurt from the bile that they give off as it sqirts everywhere in the immediate area). once stasised, cut away till there is nothing left.

so on your journey through the nightmare that is Dead Space always keep your Cutter up @ the ready and keep an eye out for the " PUKERS "

My personal favorite enemy in the game however, is the Stalker because they are fun to beat, and I love how they act like a pack of velociraptors. Unlike all the other enemies who are pretty much brain-dead, these enemies actually think and use tactics against you.

they are fun to watch in action. I too enjoyed killing them. hitting them with stasis and watching them very entertaining. using their limbs as a weapon too was a plus.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Puker, evil evil puker.

Are you catching the puke with stasis and throwing it back at him? Iirc that's a ohko for him. No insult intended, it's just that it took me longer than it should have to figure that out.

If I remember correctly the force gun OWNS those things.

You sir, are correct. :P

Are you catching the puke with stasis and throwing it back at him? Iirc that's a ohko for him. No insult intended, it's just that it took me longer than it should have to figure that out.

I figured that out watching the videos. Still hate them though, if they get too close they do so much damage.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...