Five Games I Think Are Better Than Grand Theft Auto V

Remilia Scarlet

Grand Theft Auto overrated? Yes. Bad? Hell no.

Amazing Spider-Man for me wasn't really that good to be honest. Wonky combat system and horrible camera at times.

Glitch Row 3 was absolutely boring for me and i couldn't stand the mediocrity of it all.

Even though i absolutely hate Skyrim it's only because of the bad experiences i've had with the game on the PS3. The game by itself on PC is probably amazing.

Sleeping Dogs and Borderlands 2 are among some of my favourite games ever.

HOWEVER, none of these games are better than GTA5. I've played games for over 15 years and the quality the game has and how much content it offers is enough to satisfy me.

Edited by Oblivion
  • Like 4

While I dont agree with some of your decisions, I do agree GTA 5 is disgustingly over rated.

There are 100 games in the last 2 years better than Grand Theft Awful V.

Despite the fake hatred you pair are never far apart...kind of sweet actually LOL!!

I get the idea of each to their own but you cannot honestly say GTA 5 was awful!!

• Like 2

I disagree.

GTAV wasn't amazing but I disagree with your choices.

Saints Row 3 & 4 have always been a kind of parody alternative to GTA and is understandable.

Spider-Man and Skyrim were buggy messes of games but still good, average at least.

Sleeping Dogs was a poor mans GTA, good but nothing amazing.

And Borderlands 2 is a completely different kettle of fish. Would replace with Dark Souls.

• Like 1

Despite the fake hatred you pair are never far apart...kind of sweet actually LOL!!

I get the idea of each to their own but you cannot honestly say GTA 5 was awful!!

Yo the missions are garbage. Drive here, shoot these guys, drive back. There are only 3 or 4 of the 70 missions in the single player that are good. And the second heist was one of the worst missions I have played in my gaming career.

No balls, you won't list them all.

Any game above a 65 on Metacritic is better than GTAV

But, *gasp* I did! And I do! As Kilo said, GTA is just drive, shoot, drive. Saints Row mixed it up with drive, shoot, destroy this, hack this, raid that safehouse, drive, shoot, beat up this guy.

But, *gasp* I did! And I do! As Kilo said, GTA is just drive, shoot, drive. Saints Row mixed it up with drive, shoot, destroy this, hack this, raid that safehouse, drive, shoot, beat up this guy.

See I got the impression the topic was more about these 5 games are better than GTA 5 as opposed to GTA 5 is shit!! From that angle I will follow the herd and say your opinion is wrong, looking at your list there are dozens of worse games on there!!

Haha ok, I can name 100 games that are better then GTA V, but I wont. Because I hate writing long ass posts and in the end only 2 people read them in the end, but anyway! GTA V is probably the worst of em if you dont count the "Stories" spin off's. The story isnt very good. Personally I found Trevor the only interesting character and at this point I feel that crazy characters like him have been done a bunch of times before and also better. The online is the worst part. How can a company that made 1 billion dollars during the first day of release have online servers this terrible? I'm not just talking about the launch. They never fixed the horrendous loading times and freezes, everyday when Im trying to connect online at somepoint I get an error. It's fun to play heists when the game actually works but too bad that doesnt happen very often.

• Like 2

I really like the games you picked, but all most all of the games on my profile have been better than GTA V!!!  I haven't enjoyed any GTA games since Vice City and I keep getting let down by them.  GTA V especially was annoying due to the several glitches I incountered on my way to the plat.  Sad that such a big name game is so bad, but yet people still act like it's the shit!!!