Started From The Bottom… - Trophy

D4N11--

Hey this trophy requires EA level 15, i am currently 11 and i have all other trophies.. its damn boring to grind this.. My strategy is to put rubber band on L3 so it plays for u like a bot in "seasons" mode. But it gives only like 70 xp per match so u have to do this 30 times a day :/ any better strategies?

Edited by D4N11--

How about playing a short game. Kick Off. I think you'll get 176XP If You win. Limit is 2000 per day though. Shouldn't take too long.

Thx i'll try this when i have finished playing on my ps3, now i just afk on ps4 rubber band while playing ps3

Do the match day challenges, you can get up to 1000xp per game. Even playing on semi pro difficulty you can get about 600xp if you complete the challenges.

Do u have to win them? cause they are very difficult on harder difficulty levels

God damn im stupid.. i just tried that, 8 minute game won 1-0 , made 1 goal and afked the match, got like 200xp  LOL  i used to afk pvp matches and get 70xp per loss in 30min games.. Pls lol ty for this tip SRS_77_awsumguy