Games you disliked that everyone else likes

OnePieceDude

Super Meat Boy and The Binding of Isaac

I tried to like them, but they just weren't for me. It feels like people only like them for being difficult, but I didn't think they were enjoyable. It's not because I'm bad at the games (I'm not) I just don't think that difficulty alone should make something fun.

• Like 1

I tried to like them, but they just weren't for me. It feels like people only like them for being difficult, but I didn't think they were enjoyable. It's not because I'm bad at the games (I'm not) I just don't think that difficulty alone should make something fun.

Add Rogue Legacy to that, and I'm with you.

• 2 months later...

so aside from the difficulty you dont think that Super meatboy is a solid platformer?

I tried to like Uncharted, hell I tried to Platinum it but god damn it is such a boring game. I still don't understand why people love it but each person has their own likes and opinions. At least I have Infamous, God of War, Killzone, Freedom Wars and other first party games I can play.............but I miss Jak and Daxter though.

Batman games, tried a few. I couldn't get into them at all, found them boring and slow.

Any sports games Fifa and all of those. The only one I can kind of play while taking it as sports would be Rocket League.

Call of No Duty

Star Wars Battlefront

Nofield (battlefield)

Just Cause (hasn't interested me a single fucking bit)

Assassin Creed Quarter London (syndicate) I liked assassin creed black flag through so not all assassin creed are on this list

Edited by Raccoon

• 1 month later...

I'm probably going to piss off some people but:

GTA series - Rockstar can make awesome games. I just can't get behind it nor the community surrounding it (multiplayer can be awful)

Animal Crossing - gameplay can be boring at times.

Some of the modern Call of duty games (BO3,Advanced Warfare, etc) - to me, the best games of the series were 1-3, during WW2. There was at least some atmosphere and purpose as what was going on. Today, what the heck are we doing? We're just shooting and shooting with no rhyme or reason. Other than graphics, nothing has changed.

"Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity? It is the same thing over and over again, expecting shit to change." - Vaas

Okami.  The art style is great and the gameplay is definitely fun, but the game just sort of plodded along...the whole thing just moved very slow for me.  I think I remember the beginning tutorial section of the game being excessively long.  I wasn't a big fan of the painting gimmick either.  I've only played it once and have never managed to attempt a 2nd playthrough.