Games you disliked that everyone else likes

OnePieceDude

Persona 5

B-b-but, it hasn't even come out yet? Unless you played the Japanese version? :/

OT: I think I've said in this thread before, but I really didn't like the GTA series and Skyrim. Maybe I'll give Skyrim another try once it comes to PS4, but the overall buggy and laggy experience was not worth it when I tried. Loved the atmosphere though. Also not a fan of the Asscreed series... Oh, and TLoU, to add a new one to the list. I don't know if it counts since I haven't played it myself yet (this opinion could change once I do, stay tuned), but after watching a couple playthroughs it just seemed like a slightly above average third person zombie game to me. And as someone who likes their zombie games to be a little more absurd (along the lines of Dead Rising), I didn't really enjoy what I saw of it.

I dont have P5, but I've played previous versions and for me is a boring game

the same way that you didn't like GTA I didn't like persona !

But that doesn't mean you don't like Persona 5 but that you don't like Persona 1/2/3/4. Maybe you will like Persona 5, it seems to be slightly different that what you're used to with Persona games.

Black Ops 2 and Black Ops 3.

BO2: Everyone says that gun balance was good and it was a really solid shooter, but my experience has been nothing but "PDW, B23R Akimbo only" lobbies with a ton of lag and poor hit detection. Black Ops 3 had a little better weapon balance but the hit detection was just as bad, if not worse than BO2.

I enjoyed Ghosts and Advanced Warfare if that tells you anything about me lol

not sure if inFamous Second Son is loved by everyone but i don't like it much, the combat is not my taste and the characters are kinda corny ... 

Nah I don't think you're alone on this one imo. Most people don't hate it or dislike but the general consensus is that it's pretty mediocre.  

Battlefield 3

HERETIC!

Infamous

The Walking Dead (Yeah, I platinumed it, but I didn't enjoy it.  It was a decision between simply playing through a game once that I don't enjoy at all for a ridiculously easy platinum or stare at another incomplete game on my profile sooo....)

Final Fantasy X

Life is strange (and the idea of making a game like that is)

Mortal Kombat

Attack on Titan

Crash Bandicoot (All of them)

No mans sky (before it was hated by everyone else)

Call of Duty

How does this work, exactly? how can you hate a game pre-release without having actually played it?

You can have low expectation but citing No Man's Sky ''before everyone else did'' just shows irrational bias.