Fifa for life, which mode works?

Parawesome

Hi everyone,

I just want to ask which mode you were playing when the trophy popped? Obviously FUT does not count and I spend quite a few 40 mins matches with two controllers, doing nothing but watch the clock go down. Still no trophy.

So if anyone knows which mode works for sure, I would be glad to hear.

From the trophy guide on this site by connman88

You MAY get this trophy whilst aiming for every other trophy on the game so its best to aim for every other trophy before you go for this. You have to be playing matches to get this trophy you will NOT get this trophy by staying on the menus and leaving your play station on over night. If you play on 6minutes per half for 150 matches, which is the min amount of matches you have to play, you will of played around 32 hours then its just a 18 hour grind to 50 hours. You might as well just play against friends help them get trophies, train up your virtual pro until you get the 50 hour trophy. Just play as much as you can each day and you'll get this trophy eventually. You can leave it to itself on 20mins per half then come back to it every 40mins and make a new match (NOT REMATCH IT DOESN'T COUNT)and do this approx 50 times for the trophy, whatever you want really. Ultimate team matches may not count towards this trophy so it is safer to play other game modes for this trophy after you have gotten all the ultimate team related trophies.

Hope some of that helps you ^-^