How does the game play on Vita?

iamDTS-X

with multiple version games they usually play the same but i tend to lean towards the better console's version

because they would normally have to downgrade/reduce stuff to accommodate the lesser console

maybe even stuff like music tracks, costumes/colours or even as simple as the background transitions like in SFxTK

not usually a factor for many people and if so, then VITA portability is a bigger win

• 5 weeks later...

I played a little remote play on Vita through PS4.

Basically the same exact thing but due to less controls there are parts where touchscreen is needed and that can possibly affect someone who can play better without having to use their thumbs for touchscreen controls.

Basically top left is L2, top right is R2, bottom left is L3, and bottom right is R3. 

I personally found using the DS4 controller easier than playing on Vita with the touchscreen.

• 4 weeks later...

I played a little remote play on Vita through PS4.

Basically the same exact thing but due to less controls there are parts where touchscreen is needed and that can possibly affect someone who can play better without having to use their thumbs for touchscreen controls.

Basically top left is L2, top right is R2, bottom left is L3, and bottom right is R3. 

I personally found using the DS4 controller easier than playing on Vita with the touchscreen.

When you play native vita editions it is nothing like remote play! The controls are optimised for the vita and doesn't have the standard replacement touchscreen options.

I have the vita version, bought it today, it's the full game (hence why the trophies are the same and shared for all 3 versions) and it runs fine, no slow down as far as I can see and graphics are okay because it is a smaller screen