Online Trophies Question

Mr-_-Daisy

Hello,

i want to know if it's still possible to do the online trophies over the network..

i am playing the ps vita version of the game..

i cant use Ad-hoc... so is it possible to play over the network and collect the trophies ?

is there a way of doing the trophies without searching for another player..?

thanks.

Hello,

i want to know if it's still possible to do the online trophies over the network..

i am playing the ps vita version of the game..

i cant use Ad-hoc... so is it possible to play over the network and collect the trophies ?

is there a way of doing the trophies without searching for another player..?

thanks.

If ACE works the same way as vanilla RO, what I presume so, you need online for trophies and you need players.

You cannot do it online like Soul Sacrifice for example.

you mean the Cards?

I have the ps3 version. the ps3 version don't have a share-like feature, and so judging on that, you can collect cards cards online or offline. The tower of yggdrassil is the best place to farm for cards, but I heard it's actually a lot faster to get cards on the Vita version with the Ad-Hoc ( if it's still working )

as for the online trophies then No.....

as Satoshi Ookami said too, you must at least have another player online and do/complete missions with.

I'm also stuck with these annoying online trophies too, I only need to complete 22 mission online for all three Co-op trophies, last time I played the game with a Vita user, everything was going fine and after finishing 8 missions with him, another person join and the game lag badly, just when a third person join my connection went crazy and kicked me out of the game saying a connection error have happen and switched to single player mode. since then I never been able to find a game online.

EDIT: I no longer need the online trophies, I have boosted them with a friend of mine.

Edited by yellowwindow7