Sony removing Incredible LBP DLC from Store

Artemisthemp

Source - http://www.shoptonews.net/2012/05/29/sony-removing-incredible-lbp-dlc-from-store/

The Incredibles Costumes and Level Kit DLC items are to leave the PlayStation Store during the first week of June.

According to LBP.com, Once gone, these items may never return, although you do have until the start of June to purchase them. In addition, if you have already purchased the items, they will remain in your purchase history in case you need to download them again in the future.

If you are a big fan of LittleBigPlanet 2 and The Incredibles then make sure you head to the store today and grab this content before it’s gone.

Guess I better buy it now :)

eh, it will probably be like demons souls

HURR DURR WERE CLOSING THE SERVERS!

4 days before servers close; ooohai!! we will leave the servers on cause we got a lot of activity lately!

sony will probably do the same:

HURR DURR WERE REMOVING LBP DLC CUZ WE DONT LIKE THE INCREDIBLES

4 days before removing DLC: ooohai!!! we decided to leave the DLC cause a lot of people wanted it.

(or if that doesnt happen, 2 months later: ohai! the dlc is bak!! :D)

they only do it for the money. its a fucked up way to promote stuff

My guess would be that the "contract" with Disney may have expired. I believe the (original) reason that the MUA DLC was taken off the store was due to the Disney / Marvel buyout, where everything from Movie / Video game licensing down to who could sell lunchboxes was put under review. I could also be completely wrong and the above was some weird dream I had.

• 2 months later...