Every decision I make is bad

Loving this game, never watched TV series (never got into it) but for the love of uncle nev give me break every decision I make seems to land house forester further up shite creek, give me a little fill good

Telltale games are known for giving you hard choices with no good outcome :P

Although I haven't played this so I don't know, but in the case of some other telltale games it's just the illusion of choice.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The finale was so devastating, and I felt responsible for all of it. I'd be disappointed to find out the same happens to everyone, but the game succeeds on giving me hope, then destroying it, and then making me feel like the biggest douche in Westeros.

Edited by SoIidWoIf
  • Like 3

Finished the game om ps3 and on ps4. Telltale's games outcome is always the same in the end. In one I made my own choices and in the other I made the opposite choise. Little different dialogue but that's all. The only telltale game that adds more to the game by choosing different things is tales from the borderlands still, the final outcome is the same

SPOILER don't read further if you do wanna play the game

you chose between 2 ppl in the end, I can assure you that they won't be in the game for long in the next season. It's the same like with the Walking dead 2, you also choose there between 2 ppl and they will surely not last a whole new game in a new season cause that would mean telltale would have to make 2 different story lines.

Big fan of the games from telltale but your made choises really don't matter

Edited by langedougie
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

TV show sucks ass so badly and game itself even worse. One can be easily astonished by how a game can suck ass that bad. I had really high hopes for that

If you hated it so much why did you bother playing through the entire game? There are plenty of games out there that are way worse.

I like interactive games, that was why I kept playing. Telltale always presented a nice season finale except for this one

Felt like a typical Telltale experience for me. But this was also my first exposure to the Game of Thrones franchise so I went in with zero expectations. The ending was pretty bleak and depressing but I'm assuming the show and books are similar in that sense, but I could be wrong. There is a second season in the works so perhaps that will provide more closure and give the player a more satisfied feeling at the finale.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 6/15/2016 at 8:30 PM, starcrunch061 said:

This game sucks. I knew that choice was just an illusion (as it is in all Telltale games), but the game doesn't even try to respect the ones I make on the surface. At one point, I walked away from a fight, multiple times, making sure only to wound, and it made absolutely no difference. Even the recap at the beginning of the next episode showed me stabbing the dude through the heart.

Lazy, lazy gaming, meant to appeal only to fans (and, really, fanboys) of the show.

Just finished this section myself and yeah, that part really annoyed me. I've enjoyed the rest of the game though, but punishing me without giving me any choice to avoid it (even though there logically could've been if this scene had played out in real life) was awful.

• Like 2

This game was so bleak, even more than the show sometimes. It was almost like the Red Wedding all over again, the whole game. The only other Telltale game that made me as mad about BS choices was Walking Dead S2 (the ending choice between two people). All of their games have fake choices, but most of them hide them better than these 2. 

Fortunately I played Tales From the Borderlands a month later, and it was such a nice change of pace, and funny as well. 

• 2 weeks later...

Finished the game now too and tbh, its lame, never watched the TV show and I never will. The game tried so hard to make everything look dramatic, the beginning was interesting but then it only felt orchestrated and predictable. The plots of Mira Forrester and Gared were even completely useless for the main plot, Mira's plot even were awfully boring and annoying, Im kinda glad she died. I love the Walking Dead games but this... no surprise it came for free on PSN

Edited by AlexOmegaPhoenix