Rambo DLC

Rambo the videogame is one of the worst games ever, I definitely will not buy this DLC even as much as I love trophies!

Why they would even consider making DLC for this crap is beyond me!              

:facepalm:

Edited by adam-1996_911

so what next, Amy and Ride to Hell retribution to have DLC's too?

Ride to Hell does have a DLC as a matter of fact, and it's actually missing from certain versions of the PSN store, so any hardcore completionists who put themselves through that particular trainwreck could find themselves quite screwed if they're from the wrong part of the world.

Ride to Hell does have a DLC as a matter of fact, and it's actually missing from certain versions of the PSN store, so any hardcore completionists who put themselves through that particular trainwreck could find themselves quite screwed if they're from the wrong part of the world.

I did read on Wikipedia that they were planning DLC's for that game. though don't know if they did release them or not, since they didn't give any sign of DLC or advertising for them.

*spit out my drink*........

Wut?? this game now have a DLC?

Wow! just... wow!!

so what next, Amy and Ride to Hell retribution to have DLC's too?

It's Amy that bad? from to video on youtube it seems ok to me ......

Edited by FlareZero

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I contacted reef entertainement 2 weeks ago, and got this answer:

Hi ..........,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

We have completed making the DLC.  We are just now going through various approvals with SONY and Micrsoft to allow the contents to be released for download.  This is proving much more time consuming than we are expecting.

We hope to have the DLC available on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC in the coming months though.

Thanks very much,

Will

Ride to Hell retribution to have DLC's too?

I got 100% for Ride to Hell: Retribution, and it has a DLC! :) Not a particularly easy or short 100%.

Nice seeing a all of zero people will be buying this DLC, honestly though what person would want DLC for such a poorly rushed game? =/

I'd play it if the DLC was released, and both main game and DLC was cheap enough. I'd definitely do it! :) Perhaps for plat #175 or #200!

• 1 month later...

I got 100% for Ride to Hell: Retribution, and it has a DLC! :) Not a particularly easy or short 100%.

I'd play it if the DLC was released, and both main game and DLC was cheap enough. I'd definitely do it! :) Perhaps for plat #175 or #200!

DLC is out this week, and apparently will be free.

Looks like it will be just in time for your 175th plat B)