Ok, real talk. How many of you actually completed this game without using any cheats or exploits?

Grample_Gust

I didn't start cheating until my 3rd playthrough, and that was because I was only missing one more ring and I needed to completely switch up every single world to light. And even then all I did was duplicate the boss souls so I could level up faster. Other than that I did everything by myself, legitimately. 

• 1 month later...

I did everything legit, but the stone farming I cheated on with a friend. We would both try to find the correct stone and once one of us got it, we duped it. I honestly didn't see the point in just endlessly repeating the same annoying routine over and over again to farm enemies. 

I did beat quite a few bosses with said friend, however. That was more of an enjoyment choice, though it definitely made the game easier.

Well I didn't dupe anything and didn't have anyone drop me anything but I certainly abused the hell out of the Maneater boss fight by taking the first one out before entering the fog door and I did use the ultra cheap ranged method of taking down the False King by standing at fog door and hitting him with arrows.

• 4 weeks later...

This was actually my 17th platinum and I did it 100% legit because a coworker told me there was no way in hell it could be done. No duping, but as for the pure bladestone I did create a completely different save and start over since it was the last trophy that I needed and lucked out by getting it within two hours once I reached that double katana skeleton.

I did the whole game solo. Never saw another person,  did all the rings and tendency stuff np. 

I duped some of the low level stones,  because f hours of grinding to level a weapon I'll never use. I also used the he xmb quit trick to get the last stone I needed from one of the lizards because he didn't drop it the first three times and I was on my third run already. 

I got super lucky with the blade stone. I hate grind farming,  so decided to do an hour a night until  it dropped. Run down,  kill skeleton, loot,  jump off cliff,  repeat.  Was only half paying attention. Checked my bag when I was done and had two of them,  lol. 

• 1 month later...