Official Special Edition PSNP Song Vote X

Dav9834

Be Sure to ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Be Sure to ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• #1 Disturbed - The Vengeful One
    • #2 Green Day - Good Riddance
    • #3 Masafumi Takada – RE: Climax Reasoning
    • #4 Hatsune Miku - Clockwork Clown
    • #5 dj-jo and IA -「This Game」 feat. IA - Dubstep
    • #6 Flying Lotus - Massage Situation
    • #7 Born - RED DESIRE
    • #8 Jun Maeda - Nagisa ~Parting at the Foot of the Hill~
    • #9 Buckethead - Soothsayer (Dedicated To Aunt Suzie)
    • #10 Muse - Undisclosed Desires
    • #11 Nirvana - Sliver
    • #12 Perturbator - Future Club
    • #13 Akino Arai - Mitsu no Yoake
    • #14 Biffy Clyro - Black Chandelier
    • #15 TQBF - NO HESITATION
    • #16 Don Omar - Danza Kuduro
    • #17 Red Hot Chili Peppers - Scar Tissue
    • #18 The Mirraz - 勇者になりたいさまようよろいは今日も一人で考える
    • #19 Iron Maiden - Fear of the Dark
    • #20 Kill La Kill - Elite Four Main Theme
  2. 2. What should be the "Loose Song Limitation" of Official PSNP Song Vote XI ***NO*** Multiple Choice

• Any Song From a TvShow/Anime/Movie/Game
    • Any Song From 1970-2000
    • Songs with Limited Vocals
    • Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, etc (If it sounds like rock, it is rock :) )

GYiiQ9x.jpg

Made by the talented Masamune_316

Winners2.jpg

Congratulations to the Winners!!

And All Who Participated in This Special Song Vote!!  :D 

I can't say for everyone, but I have new songs in my playlist thanks to all of you  :)

Platinum Winner/s

platinum_Atlas.png

Gold Winner/s

Gold_%2BDJROE95.pngGold_%2BRachP13.png

Silver Winner/s

Silver_Avatar_Of_Battle.pngSilver_bubba3m.png

Bronze Winner/s

Bronze_JeieeM.pngBronze_Masamune_316.png

FirstPost_Masamune_316.pngLastPost_bubba3m.png

Click for Signature version

Copy Image Url for full size     :)

SongVoteXGiveaway.png

VoterLoyaltyProgram.png

Follow.jpggplus.jpgfacebook.jpgtwitter.jpg

Song_Candidates2.jpg

Masamune_X.jpgDjroe95_X.jpg

TheFinalEmblem_X.jpgJeieeM_X.jpg

Kuuhaku_X.jpgDarkMark_X.jpg

SteelFreaxx_X.jpgGarciafever_X.jpg

damon8r351_X.jpgRachP13_X.jpg

Goro_X.jpgTrigger_X.jpg

Dav9834_X.jpgWtru9_X.jpg

MrSwagtwiceover_X.jpgDragon_X.jpg

atlas_X.jpgHappyKastanie_X.jpg

Past_Songs_Winners2.jpg
Past_Songs_Winners2.pngPast_Songs_Winners3.png

Past_Songs_Winners4.png

Past_Songs_Winners.png

Past_Songs_WinnersVI.png

Past_Songs_WinnersVII.png

Past_Songs_Winners.png

Past_Songs_WinnersIX.png

Creator_Message4.png

Masamune_Team4Smaller.pngGoro_Team4Smaller.pngkuuhaku_Team4Smaller.pngDragon-Archon_Team4Smaller.png

FAQ.png

What is Official PSNP Song Vote?
-It's a simple contest for people to post their songs, and then have their song get voted on     :)

What do I get if I win?
-A custom trophy with your name, the artists name, and the name of the song!!!
You'll get a large version for your profile, and a smaller one for your signature to show off!     :)

How difficult is it to submit a song or vote?
-Very very very very EASY! Below are a few questions and answers that will help you!

How many songs can be submitted?
-One song per person. And in total 20 songs.

When can I post a song?
-Every Monday!
There's a countdown clock you can click on. When it goes down to zero, you can post your song. I recommend posting very soon after it hits zero, because spots go quick.

Are all inappropriate songs ok?
-No unfortunately    :( We'll deliberate whether it's ok. But don't worry you'll keep your spot! And only be asked to change the song if it's too much inappropriateness     ;) You can always ask in advance!      :D

Example (I won't call out your name who posted it before, but sorry!!!! It's not personal!!    :) )

Ninja Sex Party - Everybody Shut Up (I Have An Erection) (It's catchy as hell!    :) )

What about songs that Song Vote might consider annoyingly bad?

We'll deliberate on those as well, like with the inappropriate songs, it would have to be pretty bad in our eyes    :) You can always ask in advance!      :D

Example (I won't call out your name who posted it before, but sorry!!!! It's not personal!!    :) )

Eduard Khil - I Am Glad, 'Cause I'm Finally Returning Back Home (He's got a good voice!    :) )

How should I post my song?
-Here's an example     :D

Taken from Song Vote IV, which had a "Loose Song Limitation" of "Any song that has a stringed instrument"

My name - Artist Name(singer/composer/etc) - Song Name - 20 second section for mashup video - From (for "Loose Song Limitation")

=

Dav9834 - Casey Lee Williams - This Will be the Day - 2:40-3:00 - From RWBY

epnVOcR.png

Which I turn into

Where do I post my song?
-In the thread, same as if you were responding to someone! We keep track of everything for you     :)

Do I HAVE to pick a 20 second section of my song?
-No you don't HAVE to, but It takes me a LOT longer to make the mashup video.     :( And I won't put as much work into it. And I'll cry. A lot. Like a massive amount. So please pick a 20 second section!     :)

Do I HAVE to post a picture for my song?
-No you don't HAVE to, but It takes me a LOT longer to make the images.     :( And I won't put as much work into it. And I'll cry. A lot. Like a massive amount. So please post a picture!     :)

What size picture should I post?
-Anything around x720 is fine, I resize it. Bigger is better than smaller.
Also the second number is height.
So if it was 1920x1080 - 1920 would be length, and 1080 would be height.
So anything around 720 height is good     :) Just try not to pick one below 500 height.
+Quick method: In Google image search, click search tools, then change "size" to "large"     :) Easy!

Do I HAVE to post a picture in a spoiler?
-No you don't HAVE to, but it makes the thread look cleaner, and it only takes seconds     :)

Do I HAVE to post a song that goes with the "Loose Song Limitation"?
-Yes, otherwise it won't qualify.
But don't worry! If you're not sure, you can ALWAYS ask me or any of the members of Song Vote if it works. If it doesn't qualify you can change it     :)
In fact we encourage you asking us any question you have!     :)

I changed my mind on my song choice, can I change it?
-For a period of time Yes! I will say in the first post when people can't change it anymore.     :)

Can I post my song before the countdown hits zero?
-No I'm sorry!

How do you check to make sure people do not post their song early and cheat?
-Everyone can check the time anything has been posted with the forum quote system, which shows when someone posted.
If it says it's early, it won't count and they have to repost     :(
But that's easily avoided by waiting a few seconds after the countdown hits zero, so you know for sure!     :)

What if someone posted the same song as me?
-If you posted before them, you don't have to do anything     :)
If you posted after them, you keep your spot! But you have to change your song.

When can I vote?
-Within 24 hours of filling the 20 songs spots, I post a mashup video, and I create a poll of everyones songs. Then you can vote     :)

Can I vote on my own song?
-No sorry!

When does voting end?
-During the voting period there's a countdown clock you can click on. When it goes down to zero no more votes will be taken seriously.

Why should I vote if my songs not on there?
-Besides Vote or Die***?

post-52963-vote-or-die-gif-Imgur-south-p

Your vote counts a lot! And it makes the people that submitted songs happy to see they got votes! Which will be you at some point!     :)

Why do you do all this hard work?
-Because it makes me and a lot of other people happy , and hopefully you too     :) Plus I get to hear a lot of songs I normally wouldn't have, which goes for everyone else as well! I really like music     :D

***Disclaimer: No one will actually get hurt/harassed/or have any kind of harm come to them in any form by others or myself from Official PSNP Song Vote if they do not in fact vote. Also aside from the moderator receiving a report to ban on this site, and any sister sites, to any individual who does hurt/harass/or do any kind of harm to anyone on this forum or anywhere else, we will also file a legal report to the proper authorities.
And Moogles. Because you don't want to piss off a Moogle. Trust me...
moogles-funny-god-of-war-ff7-final-fanta

**You must have been a follower from the beginning of that month, and continued to be for the entirety of that two weeks/month, depending on the drawing.

You can begin to follow anytime before voting ends in Song Vote X, and it will still count.

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 4

Nope consider everything the same except I have the privilege of having to go through and see who voted every week. I'm going to make a diagram so it's easier to understand, words make it sound weird.

Simply, just vote every week and you're good :)

When you put "past year", are you referring to any song we have invested a large quantity of time into listening within the past year? Or are you implying that the song needs to have been frequently visited over the course of a full years time? There is a large difference between the two, and I cannot really tell which way I am to interpret it. 

Edited by Nepgear2
  • Like 1

When you put "past year", are you referring to any song we have invested a large quantity of time into listening within the past year? Or are you implying that the song needs to have been frequently visited over the course of a full years time? There is a large difference between the two, and I cannot really tell which way I am to interpret it.

I try to keep rules loose, so anything that you enjoyed so much that you listened to it a lot in the past year :)

• Like 1

Well I know my song, now lets see if I can actually be quick enough to get it in! Keep up the good work Dav9834, I really enjoy this part of the forum :yay:

EDIT: my countdown shows (for timer verification)
15 hours
15mins
01 seconds

So it looks like we are good to go

Edited by DJROE95
  • Like 1

:blink: there will be a prizes??? weeeeee....

so wait.. time check:

0 days

5 hours

34 minutes

Yup after this over 200 songs will have been submitted by participants, many I never heard before, so I wanted to give back to what they gave me, and the rest of the community. :D

Mine shows the same :), clock is good!

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 1

Pretty excited to try and participate in this for the first time :) . I've got a song ready, just a quick question; how can I get the video in the little YouTube window inside the page (in the forum)? Last time I tried to post a video on a topic, I just had to do a link and I couldn't find anything after a brief search through the forums. Thanks.

Pretty excited to try and participate in this for the first time :) . I've got a song ready, just a quick question; how can I get the video in the little YouTube window inside the page (in the forum)? Last time I tried to post a video on a topic, I just had to do a link and I couldn't find anything after a brief search through the forums. Thanks.

If you are on a desktop/laptop just post the url at the top here in the reply box. It should show up as a video when you hit post.

If you are on a mobile device then I have no idea.

I just post the URL of the video, that usually works. Example: www.youtube.com/watch???????????