Official Special Edition PSNP Song Vote X

Dav9834

Be Sure to ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Be Sure to ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• #1 Disturbed - The Vengeful One
    • #2 Green Day - Good Riddance
    • #3 Masafumi Takada – RE: Climax Reasoning
    • #4 Hatsune Miku - Clockwork Clown
    • #5 dj-jo and IA -「This Game」 feat. IA - Dubstep
    • #6 Flying Lotus - Massage Situation
    • #7 Born - RED DESIRE
    • #8 Jun Maeda - Nagisa ~Parting at the Foot of the Hill~
    • #9 Buckethead - Soothsayer (Dedicated To Aunt Suzie)
    • #10 Muse - Undisclosed Desires
    • #11 Nirvana - Sliver
    • #12 Perturbator - Future Club
    • #13 Akino Arai - Mitsu no Yoake
    • #14 Biffy Clyro - Black Chandelier
    • #15 TQBF - NO HESITATION
    • #16 Don Omar - Danza Kuduro
    • #17 Red Hot Chili Peppers - Scar Tissue
    • #18 The Mirraz - 勇者になりたいさまようよろいは今日も一人で考える
    • #19 Iron Maiden - Fear of the Dark
    • #20 Kill La Kill - Elite Four Main Theme
  2. 2. What should be the "Loose Song Limitation" of Official PSNP Song Vote XI ***NO*** Multiple Choice

• Any Song From a TvShow/Anime/Movie/Game
    • Any Song From 1970-2000
    • Songs with Limited Vocals
    • Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, etc (If it sounds like rock, it is rock :) )

Ha ha, I see you picked up on my *very subtle* sarcasm there  B) 

Just think of all the new music we can enjoy when Despair Girls comes out in a few weeks! (Im sensing a Danganronpa musical staring you and I coming on) :D

Haha, yup.

Well, I do see them doing the music differently from the first and second game, mostly since most of the music from the previous games may not fit right, like the trial related music and stuff. Though there's bound to be some of the same music, if not remixed, like in SDR2. Of course, the opening is the same since I've already heard it, haha. Yes, less than 2 months to go! I shall get started on preparing it!

• Like 1

Good catch! it's blocked in mine as well.

And again Dragon! :) Try dailymotion?

I really wanted to listen to it because I saw Dragon switch his song. Also if it's the song I think it is it's what my brother and I call "Our Happy Song" lmfao. I tend to not like music like it but it's incredibly "cheery" to me. O_o

Which country is that?

The US. Why shit can even be blocked here on youtube is just...it's just... :rolleyes:

How about now?

Yeah the DM vid works.

And yes that's the happy song lmfao.

Wow I might be voting for more in this one than all the other ones.

Thank the RIAA for that.

Thankfully youtube doesn't get to every song. Usually when something is blocked it is done for the ones with vids like Dragon had posted.

It's rare I come across a user uploaded song that gets copyrighted. 

I swear if the SV doesn't fill up by 6:45 I'm entering a song.

Thankfully youtube doesn't get to every song. Usually when something is blocked it is done for the ones with vids like Dragon had posted.

It's rare I come across a user uploaded song that gets copyrighted. 

I swear if the SV doesn't fill up by 6:45 I'm entering a song.

Curiosity, why won't you?

2 Song Spots still left! :)

Edited by Dav9834

@Dragon wow I didn't think you would pick a spanish song lol :P

I know of that song and it is very popular in South America. However, I have the other version with the Portuguese guy in it on my phone, but I prefer the original with Don Omar.

Edited by GarciaFever

Curiosity, why won't you?

See if some new people can post.

I know it's a major turn off for newcomers to see the same people constantly get in.

Not to mention maybe a slight change in genre? I'm going to continually post from the same genre. I could find those rare songs outside that I like...but I end up changing my mind anyways.

• Like 1

See if some new people can post.

I know it's a major turn off for newcomers to see the same people constantly get in.

Not to mention maybe a slight change in genre? I'm going to continually post from the same genre. I could find those rare songs outside that I like...but I end up changing my mind anyways.

I respect that :)

All you guests I see could sign up for free and post a song  :D

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 1

I respect that :)

All you guests I see could sign up for free and post a song  :D

Well they got 2 minutes until I say screw it lol.

-----------------------------------------------------

Someone lost their chance lmfao.

Fear of the Dark by Iron Maiden
Mash Up: 3:02 - 3:22

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle
  • Like 1

The US. Why shit can even be blocked here on youtube is just...it's just... :rolleyes:

Yeah the DM vid works.

Yeah that definitely goes on the list of most retarded things America ever did.

Awesome, now I can go back to decided which part to use and search for an image.

@Dragon wow I didn't think you would pick a spanish song lol :P

I know of that song and it is very popular in South America. However, I have the other version with the Portuguese guy in it on my phone, and I prefer the original with Don Omar.

Yeah Dutch songs would probably make your ears melt away, so there wasn't much choice left :P. Seriously though I have no idea what they're singing about, but I do like the music. I heard it on a lot of parties too.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Just wanted to post this quote in here in order as it fits with my song choice:

"Sanae-san told me. Places I can cry are in the bathroom... and in Daddy's arms"

*bonus points to anyone who can guess where this if from* 

can I guess?  :awesome: i could also say who said it and to whom it was said  :giggle:

"Sanae-san told me. Places I can cry are in the bathroom... and in Daddy's arms"

Your bringing back memories..... Not gonna cut an onion... not gonna cut an onion...  :(

Oh, crap. Did I get the first post? wow1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862527 I never thought this would happen, now I can finally start trying for that 20th post trophy (which, depending on the theme, may be easier). wow2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862527

Also, good luck too all the entries! good-luck-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286 (I still need to look & see what they are) :P

Usio from Clannad

Your bringing back memories..... Not gonna cut an onion... not gonna cut an onion...  :(

It's going to be all right, just remember what happens afterwards when all the orbs are collected.

• Like 1

Usio from Clannad

It's going to be all right, just remember what happens afterwards when all the orbs are collected.

I was cutting onions during that part too  :( A lot of onions!

You won't be cutting any onions, my friend. Instead, it feels like it's gonna rain... T_T

Yes this may be more accurate

It's actually the 

anime that got me into anime. That show changed my plans for my life, it really got to me.

It's actually the 

anime that got me into anime. That show changed my plans for my life, it really got to me.

Yeah it is almost the same for me. Like, I wanted to find more of the same genre and just binge watch that style for a long time. But there's only so much rain that I can handle before I really get soaked :D. To this day, whenever I watch that first scene alone, it just makes me cry like a river.

Edited by GarciaFever
  • Like 1