Unbelievable platinum?!

OnePieceDude

Can anyone help me with this? In NS: UNS3FB, there is a trophy that requires all boss fights completed with an S rank. I got an S rank on all bosses, yet the trophy has not popped. Can anyone help with this?

For future reference, this should've been posted at the NS3 subforum :).

Anyway if you have the Full Burst DLC, you have to S-rank that boss fight too. Otherwise the trophy won't unlock. If that doesn't fix it, try achieving an S-rank in both Hero and Legend path during the Sasuke vs. Naruto boss fight.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

May just need to play a couple boss battles over until it pops. Sounds liked it glitched on you. Hope it works out.

For future reference, this should've been posted at the NS3 subforum :).

Anyway if you have the Full Burst DLC, you have to S-rank that boss fight too. Otherwise the trophy won't unlock. If that doesn't fix it, try achieving an S-rank in both Hero and Legend path during the Sasuke vs. Naruto boss fight.

This happened to me - I had to do the DLC boss fight and S-Rank it too get the trophy (and thus the platinum) to pop :)

I did the Sasuke fight Legend, then Karuma on Legend, then Sasuke on Hero, and then Kabuto. I got S rank on these fights after getting an s rank on everything and still no platinum. Any ideas..?

I did the Sasuke fight Legend, then Karuma on Legend, then Sasuke on Hero, and then Kabuto. I got S rank on these fights after getting an s rank on everything and still no platinum. Any ideas..?

Are you certain you've done ALL the boss fights? 

Minato vs. Masked Man

Sarutobi vs. Kyuubi

Sasuke vs. Gaara

Naruto vs. Sasuke

Naruto vs. Kyuubi

Ino-Shika-Cho vs. Edo Asuma

Chouji vs. Gedo Statue

Darui vs. Edo Kakuzu (Hack and Slash I believe)

Darui vs. Kinkaku/Ginkaku (Hack and Slash battle)

Sakura/Lee/Guy vs. Seven Swordsmen (Hack and Slash battle)

Kakashi vs. Edo Zabuza

Killer Bee vs Ay

The 5 Kage vs. Madara 

Naruto/Bee vs. Tobi and his 6 Paths of Pain (Jinchuriki)

I believe this is all of the boss battles. I did this one myself and noticed that getting an S-Rank on the Hack & Slash battles DO count towards the trophy because like you i was stuck and didn't get the trophy, then i tried S-Ranking the Hack & Slash battle with the Seven Swordsmen and BAM got the trophy.

Edited by Oblivion

Are you certain you've done ALL the boss fights? 

Minato vs. Masked Man

Sarutobi vs. Kyuubi

Sasuke vs. Gaara

Naruto vs. Sasuke

Naruto vs. Kyuubi

Ino-Shika-Cho vs. Edo Asuma

Chouji vs. Gedo Statue

Darui vs. Edo Kakuzu (Hack and Slash I believe)

Darui vs. Kinkaku/Ginkaku (Hack and Slash battle)

Sakura/Lee/Guy vs. Seven Swordsmen (Hack and Slash battle)

Kakashi vs. Edo Zabuza

Killer Bee vs Ay

The 5 Kage vs. Madara 

Naruto/Bee vs. Tobi and his 6 Paths of Pain (Jinchuriki)

I believe this is all of the boss battles. I did this one myself and noticed that getting an S-Rank on the Hack & Slash battles DO count towards the trophy because like you i was stuck and didn't get the trophy, then i tried S-Ranking the Hack & Slash battle with the Seven Swordsmen and BAM got the trophy.

FUCK YEEEAAAHHH~I got it! I did the hack and slash swordsman battle on Legend and got it. Thanks to all who helped! 

• Like 2