Update does not work at my account

Hi, i got some trophies last days, synched my vita and ps3 - but updating my profile (more than 1 time) does not show the trophies.

for example: platin @lego hobbit (vita), some trophies at PES 2015 (see screenshot).

Does the issue only depends on my account?

(added a screen from another trophy portal - not named, because i dont want to make advertisement for it)

thanks,

mellooh

post-57267-0-29847200-1436175566_thumb.png

The most common answer is that you forgot to sync the trophies on your PS3/4/Vita first. Believe me I've made the same mistake.... Plenty of times...

I just updated mellooh's profile again and it didn't sync here. It's strange because Sony's site says that the trophies are earned.

I had this issue when I tried to update my trophies after getting my latest platinum - updating again after a minute fixed it, but it must be really annoying for people who need to wait an hour. It's only started doing this recently, though.

Hi, i got some trophies last days, synched my vita and ps3 - but updating my profile (more than 1 time) does not show the trophies.

for example: platin @lego hobbit (vita), some trophies at PES 2015 (see screenshot).

Does the issue only depends on my account?

(added a screen from another trophy portal - not named, because i dont want to make advertisement for it)

thanks,

mellooh

I updated your profile on the homepage and it works fine. Sometimes you need to do it manually.

I updated your profile on the homepage and it works fine. Sometimes you need to do it manually.

That's really strange. I manually updated their profile an hour ago (after confirming with sony's site that the trophies were synced to psn) and it didn't update their profile. Maybe it's a bug in the site.

I had this problem yesterday as well. Other sites like this did include my latest trophies but psnp didn't. So I'm pretty sure I synced the trophies to sony's servers.

The manual updater said everything was updated but somehow the latest trophies weren't included. A few hours later I updated again and everything was added, so it works fine again. Was a weird glitch/bug or whatever it was.

The most common answer is that you forgot to sync the trophies on your PS3/4/Vita first. Believe me I've made the same mistake.... Plenty of times...

The prove i synced before was the screen attached to my topic.

some hours later i tried to update my trophylist here, and that doenst work. But it is fine for the moment. So my issue is solved, some others are not!?

Thanks for your help guys.