Missing DLC - any help?

Hi all

So, I used to have the Saints Row 4 DLC packs Enter the Dominatrix and How the Saints Saved Christmas installed on my PS4. However, since switching my PS4's HDD and having to reinstall the game from the disc, they seem to have disappeared.

When I booted the game over the weekend, I received a pop-up saying that the DLC was missing, so certain items, abilities, etc, would be locked off.

I can't remember whether I entered a redeem code on the PS Store to download the DLC packs, but I have gone through my Download List (god I wish that was search-able) and they don't appear to be there. The PS4 version of the DLC aren't available for purchase from the PS Store, so I suspect they must be on disc.

Can anyone remember whether the DLC came on disc for the PS4 re-release? Or did you have to download them via a redeem code?

If they were on disc, does anyone have any ideas why they are now uninstalled? How do I get them back?

Thanks all.

Everything should be on disc, so here's what I think may be the possible problems

1. The dlc isn't accessible till a certain story point so I'm not sure if thats part of the problem? 

2. The game could still be doing a hidden install after you loaded up the game and not everything was ready to be played, DLC on disc are the last files it installs.

Edited by MafiaBrett

Everything should be on disc, so here's what I think may be the possible problems

1. The dlc isn't accessible till a certain story point so I'm not sure if thats part of the problem? 

2. The game could still be doing a hidden install after you loaded up the game and not everything was ready to be played, DLC on disc are the last files it installs.

Aaaah. #1 is probably the problem. I remember now that those DLC only became available at a certain point in the story. 

Kinda stupid that re-installing the game, then loading a save that goes beyond that point in the story, causes the DLC to be locked off. I guess I need to "trigger" the DLC again. Annoying, I may have to start a new game...

Might try and message the Devs...

It should be the same deal that happened with Saints Row: The Third Full Package. The story DLC packs with trophies were only unlocked once I had reached a certain point early on in the story, which I believe was just after you raided the base for the UAV missile strike. 

• 4 weeks later...

Had the same problem and I found a solution. I finished the game already, bought a new ps4 and re-installed the game there. I got the same message like you did and I tried to delete my profile data inside my Re-Elected save. Then I entered the simulation and the DLC missions appeared again. I hope this works for you as well.