Unable to set like status

Randolf

• 2 weeks later...

Problem still isn't fixed, getting closer to %100 completion too.

I think it said on the page you guys linked to earlier in this thread that the guy who can fix this went on a month's vacation, so you'll just have to wait a little, but I think they will fix it eventually.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, B1rvine said:

It appears it's broken again.  I see several people got this trophy up until April 22nd.  You were literally a day late @BeautifulTorment.  Can we report the issue to the dev somehow?

http://www.housemarqueblog.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1722&start=10 is a place we can report it. They've sent a note off to Sony to fix the server issue but giving them more attention on their forum can not be a bad idea. 

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I started the PS4 version of Resogun recently (used to start from from the Vita and PS3 cross-save versions) and currently it seems the ship creator is offline again as I am unable to connect. Not sure if anyone is facing the same issue as well?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/04/2022 at 9:46 PM, gunman47 said:

I started the PS4 version of Resogun recently (used to start from from the Vita and PS3 cross-save versions) and currently it seems the ship creator is offline again as I am unable to connect. Not sure if anyone is facing the same issue as well?

I'm having the same issue :-( the weekly challenges and the ship uploader hasn't been working for over a month for me. Im not sure what to do, I checked reddit and some people are saying it has not been working for over 3 months for them (!!!) so I finally went ahead and uninstalled the game.

Whats weird is that I have 2 alt accounts and its actually working for one of them and not for the other. It works for my brother as well (all same internet and house). So its not a region thing or an internet thing, it just seems... random. 

Oh well, I keep checking reddit for any updates and I'll update this post if anything changes

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Firefox_32 said:

I'm having the same issue :-( the weekly challenges and the ship uploader hasn't been working for over a month for me. Im not sure what to do, I checked reddit and some people are saying it has not been working for over 3 months for them (!!!) so I finally went ahead and uninstalled the game.

Whats weird is that I have 2 alt accounts and its actually working for one of them and not for the other. It works for my brother as well (all same internet and house). So its not a region thing or an internet thing, it just seems... random. 

Oh well, I keep checking reddit for any updates and I'll update this post if anything changes

Oh that is... interesting. I thought I was the only one with this issue. I have been trying on and off over the past week or so trying to connect and so far it hasn't been working yet to date. I'm gonna still keep trying and if I ever get to connect, I'll update here again too.

• Like 1