Ultra rare plat challenge: Shana vs Wdjat doods

UR plat challenge   

141 members have voted

1. 1. Who will complete their list 1st doods?

If anyone was curious, here's a rough estimate on how much time will be needed to complete their lists (not including how much time they already put into the games):

• Shana = 650-1050 hours
  • Wdjat = 400-500 hours
Edited by Masamune_316
  • Like 1

If anyone was curious, here's a rough estimate on how much time will be needed to complete their lists (not including how much time they already put into the games):

• Shana = 650-750 hours
  • Wdjat = 400-500 hours

Oooh, I knew I went in for a challenge as well as something to drive me forward in some games but this really makes it interesting in anycase even if I am aiming to win I'll be trying to keep this as close as possible.

As for current progress I am:

Oooh, I knew I went in for a challenge as well as something to drive me forward in some games but this really makes it interesting in anycase even if I am aiming to win I'll be trying to keep this as close as possible.

Actually, I just noticed I counted your list up wrong, so it's worse now... sorry. :P

This is gonna be good. My vote goes for man_with_wdjat. His opponent's list looks...worse, but she might surprise us with a hidden ace haha.

Hmm, we need a good "vs" track here:

Have fun you two! :wave:

Edited by Lord_of_Ra

lol I have 1 game from each list sitting on my shelf/list. -_- Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 and Record of Agarest War Zero.

The only problem with Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 that I found was a desolate online.

I literally tried for 2 weeks to see if I could catch anyone online at any time of the day. Nobody. I kinda regret trading it in a few weeks ago now...

Clearing all missions in mission mode was incredibly confusing though...

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle

Ok so a bit a development doods. I talked to Shana and since I don't want this to seem like a onesided affair....*gulp*......I'm gonna switch out Record of Agarest to put Mugen Souls in its place so I think this can makes things a bit more balanced plus adds some more intrigue to this. So I guess in a way Masamune gets his Mugen Souls Plat race wish

So you guys can change your vote if this decision affects your choice doods

If you've both got Mugen Souls in your lists I'll be impressed/surprised if either of you even finish the 6 haha. My vote stays the same though.

What sort of time frame are you expecting this race to take Prinny? Months? I don't wanna wait too long for my revenge.  :shakefist:

Edit: typo

Edited by zajac9999

If you've both got Mugen Souls in your lists I'll be impressed/surprised if either of you even finish the 6 haha. My vote stays the same though.

What sort of time frame are you expecting this race to take Prinny? Months? I don't wanna wait too long for my revenge.  :shakefist:

Edit: typo

Im mean....months sounds about right now with Mugen Souls in play. I'll definitely be spreading that out cause if I play it for too long at a time then I'll end up offing myself and you'll never get revenge dood :|

Im mean....months sounds about right now with Mugen Souls in play. I'll definitely be spreading that out cause if I play it for too long at a time then I'll end up offing myself and you'll never get revenge dood :|

Haha, you doing both races at once 'cos you're so OP' as I remember you stating is seeming like a better and better option. :P In all seriousness good luck too both of you, there's a lot of grind right there. :o

• Like 1