Ultra rare plat challenge: Shana vs Wdjat doods

UR plat challenge   

141 members have voted

1. 1. Who will complete their list 1st doods?

She's only got 3 UR plats now, so I don't think she'll do so well in a competition like this.

I don't see how that matters :hmm:, imo it's all about the time and effort someone is willing to invest in a game. 

This is gonna be good. My vote goes for man_with_wdjat. His opponent's list looks...worse, but she might surprise us with a hidden ace haha.

Hmm, we need a good "vs" track here:

Have fun you two! :wave:

How about this one:

Im mean....months sounds about right now with Mugen Souls in play. I'll definitely be spreading that out cause if I play it for too long at a time then I'll end up offing myself and you'll never get revenge dood :|

Didn't you once say Mugen Souls seems worse than SO4 to you? Let's see if I can plat SO4 before this competition is finished.

• Like 1

Well thought I would post my progress each Saturday or so, so here it is:

• SAO: Hollow Fragment - 2/54
  • Sonic Unleashed - 16/51
  • Mugen Souls - 12/51
  • Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 - 21/51
  • BlazBlue: CHRONOPHANTASMA (PSV) - 25/57
  • Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 - 6/31

So far I think I have got most of the easier and quicker stuff out of the way from my list.

Well thought I would post my progress each Saturday or so, so here it is:

• SAO: Hollow Fragment - 2/54
  • Sonic Unleashed - 16/51
  • Mugen Souls - 12/51
  • Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 - 21/51
  • BlazBlue: CHRONOPHANTASMA (PSV) - 25/57
  • Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 - 6/31

So far I think I have got most of the easier and quicker stuff out of the way from my list.

Be sure to take care of Sigma 2 online as soon as you get decent at it. Game is old and requires a skilled partner.

Oh and as for my progress lets see doods:

• Mugen Souls-  0/51
  • Yakuza 4- 0/49
  • Valhalla Knights 3- 4/27
  • Mamroukun Curse- 4/66
  • Blazblue CHRONOPHANTASMA (PS3)- 0/57
  • Catherine- 0/50
Man made so much progress this past week, Shana I don't know how you are going to catch up dood :P
Edited by Wdjat Prinny Doods
  • Like 2

Just went to check the fuss over Mugen Souls....damn, now I see what you guys mean.

I admire your drive to do this. I would never want to do this. Ugh.

100% agree with you there. 300-600 hours is no easy feat :unsure:

Updated the opening post with links to our trophy lists of each game (still haven't put 3 games on my list so I just  put a link to the trophy list as reference for now doods). I'll also post my progress on Saturday along with Shana to keep things consistent and that is when I'll update the opening post as well. I'll probably post my thoughts about what I'm playing throughout the week though so it can still be somewhat active when it isn't Saturday doods.

Well you're going to love Chou-Chou's masochist persona then.

I was digging the story when I tried it before but just didn't like everything else dood.

Updated the opening post with links to our trophy lists of each game (still haven't put 3 games on my list so I just  put a link to the trophy list as reference for now doods). I'll also post my progress on Saturday along with Shana to keep things consistent and that is when I'll update the opening post as well. I'll probably post my thoughts about what I'm playing throughout the week though so it can still be somewhat active when it isn't Saturday doods.

I was digging the story when I tried it before but just didn't like everything else dood.

Anything in particular you didn't like?

My thoughts so far on 3 of the titles I have been playing:

I've been focusing mainly on CHRONOPHANTASMA at current and I really wish you could plug a controller into the PSV right now... the PSV controls are not the best for performing combos reliably and then there's the occasional infinite loading screen but other than that the game is decent but the PS3 version is just so much smoother and nicer to play but if I had a PSTV the game would easily drop in difficulty.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 hasn't been hard at all yet just past Volf and luckily I have a partner ready for after I clear mentor or master ninja for the online trials, this game though is clearly going to be unforgiving on any mistake I make but will be very rewarding once/if I manage to clear it. The story is pretty nonsense but the gameplay and locations are what I think make this game but personally for these type of games DMC3 and DMC4 still would be my favourites. Not to mention the izuna drop and flying swallow attacks are clearly going to be overused in the high difficulties...

Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 is fun but is going to be a really big grind to complete and having completed this on X360 long ago at least I know what to do and expect with it at current just trying to unlock my personal favourite pilot to use and then after that it'll be unlocking a few of the mobile suits I enjoy and another I am going to need for the final few missions. The pilot I am going to unlock and focus on is Lacus Clyne from Mobile Suit Gundam SEED who is also the 2nd lowest in total stat points as for mobile suits just the Wing Zero, Strike Freedom and God Gundam will be the mobile suits I will focus on. The part I am not looking forward to though is the maximum friendship with every character...

Anything in particular you didn't like?

My thoughts so far on 3 of the titles I have been playing:

I've been focusing mainly on CHRONOPHANTASMA at current and I really wish you could plug a controller into the PSV right now... the PSV controls are not the best for performing combos reliably and then there's the occasional infinite loading screen but other than that the game is decent but the PS3 version is just so much smoother and nicer to play but if I had a PSTV the game would easily drop in difficulty.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 hasn't been hard at all yet just past Volf and luckily I have a partner ready for after I clear mentor or master ninja for the online trials, this game though is clearly going to be unforgiving on any mistake I make but will be very rewarding once/if I manage to clear it. The story is pretty nonsense but the gameplay and locations are what I think make this game but personally for these type of games DMC3 and DMC4 still would be my favourites. Not to mention the izuna drop and flying swallow attacks are clearly going to be overused in the high difficulties...

Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 is fun but is going to be a really big grind to complete and having completed this on X360 long ago at least I know what to do and expect with it at current just trying to unlock my personal favourite pilot to use and then after that it'll be unlocking a few of the mobile suits I enjoy and another I am going to need for the final few missions. The pilot I am going to unlock and focus on is Lacus Clyne from Mobile Suit Gundam SEED who is also the 2nd lowest in total stat points as for mobile suits just the Wing Zero, Strike Freedom and God Gundam will be the mobile suits I will focus on. The part I am not looking forward to though is the maximum friendship with every character...

The battle system really, just wasn't digging it at the time dood. As for Blazblue you are definitely right about the differences of pulling of combos on PS3 vs.the vita, really fluid on PS3 dood

Lol I would love to see how you would fare up with the grinding for Mugen Souls, Prinny.

I've mastered the ancient technique of grinding dood, I will endure this!

Ok so a bit a development doods. I talked to Shana and since I don't want this to seem like a onesided affair....*gulp*......I'm gonna switch out Record of Agarest to put Mugen Souls in its place so I think this can makes things a bit more balanced plus adds some more intrigue to this. So I guess in a way Masamune gets his Mugen Souls Plat race wish

So you guys can change your vote if this decision affects your choice doods

How could I miss such an important announcement?! Hell must've froze over for this to happen. :blink:

This race just got a lot more interesting... it's hard to say who's going to win now too. :hmm:

Either way, after saying how horrible Mugen Souls is all this time, I really hope you enjoy it, Wdjat...

giphy.gif

• Like 1

How could I miss such an important announcement?! Hell must've froze over for this to happen. :blink:

This race just got a lot more interesting... it's hard to say who's going to win now too. :hmm:

Either way, after saying how horrible Mugen Souls is all this time, I really hope you enjoy it, Wdjat...

giphy.gif

All the lava in Hades are now frozen lakes dood :/