Ultra rare plat challenge: Shana vs Wdjat doods

UR plat challenge   

141 members have voted

1. 1. Who will complete their list 1st doods?

Good luck to the both of you! I may end up joining the both of you in the adventure that is Mugen Souls.

I would say to wait until you have accumulated more platinums, or at least make Mugen Souls into a milestone platinum. Because once you start, there is almost no going back.

Heck, I have prolonged about 7-9 other platinums just because it is my dream to make Mugen Souls my 100th (but that's just me being a trophy hunter :D).

I would say to wait until you have accumulated more platinums, or at least make Mugen Souls into a milestone platinum. Because once you start, there is almost no going back.

Heck, I have prolonged about 7-9 other platinums just because it is my dream to make Mugen Souls my 100th (but that's just me being a trophy hunter :D).

I'm going to get 39 more plats before platting SO4 to make it a special milestone.

I always got your back Prinny Go Prinny Go.

I saw your going to play Yakuza 4 and Catherine, their good game but Catherine is gona be an really pain in the ass in some trophy expecieally Babel trophy man I give up on that trophy, I hope you dont let the trophy beat you up 

Edited by DocVoltacon
  • Like 1

I always got your back Prinny Go Prinny Go.

I saw your going to play Yakuza 4 and Catherine, their good game but Catherine is gona be an really pain in the ass in some trophy expecieally Babel trophy man I give up on that trophy, I hope you dont let the trophy beat you up 

Yeah, those Babel trophies are brutal. I gave up on that a long time ago too. Much respect to people that have plat for Catherine, I personally don't have the patience or the money to spend on controllers.

• Like 1

Finished the main story on Yakuza 4, the last fight was horrible but overall it is a fantastic game with an excellent story doods

Wait until the FINAL challenge, ALL the games bosses back to back plus a secret boss. All have to be defeated under 16 minutes... Pain in the rear.

Even though it is still a couple hours until it is Saturday in my time zone I'm going to go ahead and post my update from the past week doods since I don't expect it to change in the next couple hours:

Mugen Souls: 8/51 

Valhalla Knights 3- 6/27

Blazblue CHRONOPHANTASMA (PS3)- 8/57

Catherine- 1/50

Yakuza 4- 1/49

Mamorukun Curse- 4/66

As you can see, it has been a slow week for me doods T_T

Let me see my progress so far I don't think it is much since I kind of got sidetracked partway but think I made decent progress:

BlazBlue: CHRONOPHANTASMA - 47/57

Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 - 9/31

Sonic Unleashed - 16/51

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 - 21/51

Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment - 2/54

Mugen Souls - 12/51

I am really finding CHRONOPHANTASMA harder than it should be thanks to the PSV controls as well as the random infinite loading glitch but other than those haven't encountered anything to really slow me down or make me hate any of the games yet although I am dreading certain hotdog missions in Sonic and the mission mode in Ninja Gaiden at current.

Hey did you know there's another rule in this plat challenge? You get bonus points if you write a guide for games that don't have a guide yet on PSNP lol1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862512. Which means Prinny can earn up to 5 bonus points and Shana can earn up to 2. Might want to consider that.

Wait until the FINAL challenge, ALL the games bosses back to back plus a secret boss. All have to be defeated under 16 minutes... Pain in the rear.

Oooh.....that doesn't sound like a fun time dood. Do you use one character for this challenge or is it each character fighting the respective boss they fought in the story?

Hey did you know there's another rule in this plat challenge? You get bonus points if you write a guide for games that don't have a guide yet on PSNP lol1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862512. Which means Prinny can earn up to 5 bonus points and Shana can earn up to 2. Might want to consider that.

Interesting.......I'll have to keep this in mind in case I'm in need of a last ditch effort dood xD

The Carherine plat would be 2-3x as common if there was online mp for the babel stages.

Oh really? =D I don't think it would help much considering it would be kinda hard coordinating the moves =D

Dude, this was desperate xDDD

Oh really? =D I don't think it would help much considering it would be kinda hard coordinating the moves =D

Naw, you designate one player the "scrub", and his job is to follow and "Not screw shit up", which is the biggest part of babel. The other player could be somebody who's really good at the game and already finished.

Many people use video walk throughs for Rapunzel and the Gold ratings and never take the time to learn how to actually play correctly. But they'd be able to follow a skilled player up easily. A mic would almost be a necessity of course.

You didn't like the final fight on the Millennium Tower? I loved it tbh, especially the instrumental of For Faith playing the entire time.

No I didn't dood, the other 3 fights were great but that last one wasn't imo. 8 guys rushing you all at once while the other guy sits back and shoots at you. One guy hits you and you get bounced around like you're in pinball machine getting hit by each guy. By the time a chance opens up for a good combo the other guy starts shooting so I have dodge that, just wasn't a fun time at all.

• Like 1

No I didn't dood, the other 3 fights were great but that last one wasn't imo. 8 guys rushing you all at once while the other guy sits back and shoots at you. One guy hits you and you get bounced around like you're in pinball machine getting hit by each guy. By the time a chance opens up for a good combo the other guy starts shooting so I have dodge that, just wasn't a fun time at all.

Yeah I agree that they were annoying but that's why I gave Tanimura the Wargod Talisman when I was doing my Extra Hard playthrough near the end. Yakuza 3's final boss fight is simply epic though.

Edited by Anceril Sacred

Yeah I agree that they were annoying but that's why I gave Tanimura the Wargod Talisman when I was doing my Extra Hard playthrough near the end. Yakuza 3's final boss fight is simply epic though.

Yeah that is what I plan to do when I do my Extra Hard playthrough dood. I haven't played 3 yet but I'll definitely check it out for sure though 

• Like 1

Yeah that is what I plan to do when I do my Extra Hard playthrough dood. I haven't played 3 yet but I'll definitely check it out for sure though 

It also helps if you gave him the Sacred Tree Armor. And yeah, you should. It's an underrated series and I'm so ready for Yakuza 5. Hope it sells well enough so we get the other games.

Its update tiiiiime doods :awesome:

• Mugen Souls- 10/51
  • Yakuza 4- 7/49
  • Blazblue CHRONOPHANTASMA (PS3)- 9/57
  • Valhalla Knights 3-  6/27
  • Catherine- 1/50
  • Mamorukun Curse- 4/66
Another slow week, didn't even touch Catherine or Mamorukun Curse during the week thanks to Yakuza 4's story being too good. Definitely plan to do better this week doods
  • Like 1