Watchdog of the old lord

STIFY_GIGGLESTIX

• 3 weeks later...

I have a few tips for the watchdog, it took me like 50 tries solo, but in the end I did it.

1. Keep looking at his head, you can predict every attack by watching how his head moves.

2. Take risks only at the beginning of the fight, when you reach half of his life be very careful and use only 1  :r1: attack, only when it does the "fire lake" you can hit him more times.

Hope it helps!

• 2 weeks later...

I dont think anybody can help you with it because of Bloodborne's co-op system. 

Even though you and your friend have the same settings and password usually you two cant get together. You can still ring the bell though. Random hunter will come and assits you.

What are you talking about? I beat the last boss of the 4th chalice with my brother. 

First thing you want to do is sharing the chalice, making it public. Then your friend must copy the code, and that's it. Use a password if one of you is much higher leveled. 

OP has most likely beaten the boss a month ago, but for anyone struggling with it I can give this advice: Lock on, hit its head, backstep from its attacks. 

What are you talking about? I beat the last boss of the 4th chalice with my brother. 

First thing you want to do is sharing the chalice, making it public. Then your friend must copy the code, and that's it. Use a password if one of you is much higher leveled. 

OP has most likely beaten the boss a month ago, but for anyone struggling with it I can give this advice: Lock on, hit its head, backstep from its attacks. 

What part of usually you didn't understand? :P 

I've tried it with my girlfriend, with 2 of my classmate and with Ryoudji  and it never worked for me but I'm glad to hear that you managed it with your brother, must have been a hell out of fun

What part of usually you didn't understand? :P 

I've tried it with my girlfriend, with 2 of my classmate and with Ryoudji  and it never worked for me but I'm glad to hear that you managed it with your brother, must have been a hell out of fun

Hah, actually I was embarrassed to admit earlier that we beat all the bosses from chalice 5 together also.

No problems whatsoever joining games.

EDIT: HappyKastanie's right. There was a patch in July. That must be it.

Edited by ID-69