God of War 3 Remastered Beginning on PS4

So Gamespot just released live gameplay from the beginning of God of War 3 Remaster and it looks amazing. The game looks as brilliant and awesome as usual in full 1080P and60FPS.

This is my favourite game of all time, so I definitely recommend you to get this game, I will atleast, day 1 :D

• Like 4

Still need to play GoW 3 and the PSP games, so I'll get this remaster first and then get the PS3 version later so I can have the full collection on my profile. Excited for it after the ending of GoW 2.

Edit: I hope it's better than Ascension though. Something about that felt off, and I hated that you couldn't cancel out of an attack by rolling.

Edited by madbuk

Anybody with an issue with remasters doesn't have a lick of logic in their heads. Games don't revolve around you. There are people that didn't start gaming when you did. People who didn't have the same consoles as you did. People that passed on those games at the time for whatever reason. There's nothing wrong with remasters. The studio that made the original game usually isn't doing the remaster so it's not like they're wasting time on that instead of making a new game.

This so much this

• Like 1

Anybody with an issue with remasters doesn't have a lick of logic in their heads. Games don't revolve around you. There are people that didn't start gaming when you did. People who didn't have the same consoles as you did. People that passed on those games at the time for whatever reason. There's nothing wrong with remasters. The studio that made the original game usually isn't doing the remaster so it's not like they're wasting time on that instead of making a new game.

This.

Speaking as someone who bought a PS4 before getting a PS3 (and only because it was a great offer at the time) I am thankful that so many games are getting remastered. Means I can play them with souped up/smoothed graphics and better performance on my PS4 for the first time. I'm not a minority either, there is clearly a market for this, otherwise they wouldn't put the money and resources into the remastered versions of older games.

God of War III did a lot of things right, but I couldn't get past its horrible narrative. I know that it's still fun to play and all, but I honestly would've preferred a much better story to drive the gameplay. This is purely my opinion, but I hope people who pick up the remaster enjoy it immensely. 

• Like 1

I will say it looks brilliant but still is silly to remaster just 3 on PS4, really if they wanted to remaster it they surely would have done the whole collection

I agree, but it makes sense to cash in on God of War III since it was the best selling title in the series and the most critically acclaimed at that.

I just want the whole collection, I know it's greedy but I loved my XB360 seventh generation and can't find trilogy for cheap. :(