Thoughts on trophies

Xionx

this time i start that topic :)

Ok it is almost the same list , but there are some small diffrences here.

first at all , they removed :

I didn’t do it... But I wish I did!
Kill the Poseidon Princess

than they changed :

Hitting Your Stride
Upgrade any weapon to the next level

from bronze to silver (to compensade the missing 30 points)

some names got changed to....

like :Are You Horny to Win?
to Horn of Plenty

and  Hooker

to Depths Below

what do you think about these changes? censore?

Edited by Xionx

Most likely...

On the PS3 version, they changed the "Bros before Hoes" into "Bros before Foes". It's a shame.

(They also did this kind of 'censorship' on MGR:R, where they changed "Become a Lightning God" into the crappy "Stormbringer" -iirc. Because the game was localized on the Arab countries, where mulsim religion doesn't allows anyone but Allah to be called "God".)

Do yeah, it's likely to be censor :/

• Like 1

Am I the only one who has ever been bothered with the thumbnail image (The "God of War" logo) that has never been vertically centered like the first two games and is also slightly crooked? It's such a crappy thumbnail image, it's funny how they just copied and pasted over the same thumbnail image from the PS3 version  xD

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 3

I was hoping for the trophy icons to change, but I'm cool with the originals. Can't wait to play this in 1080p goodness!

You forgot to mention they also changed "Rip One!" to "Torn Up"

LOL, maybe they changed "Rip One" because it's sounds like "RIP Xbox One", which is true...

Why say this? 

mrw-people-here-actually-think-reaching-

I was hoping for the trophy icons to change, but I'm cool with the originals. Can't wait to play this in 1080p goodness!

Why say this? 

Because that's the only reason I thought why they changed it, and because it's true...

Edited by Finozzi1696
  • Like 1

I don't think you know what you're talking about, lol! 

Mmm I think I do: PS4 owns 70-90% of the european console market (http://www.vg247.com/2015/06/30/playstation-4-dominates-europe-with-70-90-of-console-market/), everyone knows Japan hates XOne and it's a big fail there (no one is buying it)... but it's best if we stop talking about it or else the moderators are going to close the thread.

• Like 1

I don't think you know what you're talking about, lol! 

Mmm I think I do: PS4 owns 70-90% of the european console market (http://www.vg247.com/2015/06/30/playstation-4-dominates-europe-with-70-90-of-console-market/), everyone knows Japan hates XOne and it's a big fail there (no one is buying it)... but it's best if we stop talking about it or else the moderators are going to close the thread.

interesting , please discuss this per pm or in a "xbox one is dead " thread or what ever ^^ .   has nothing todo with GOW3 remastered ...  and i dont think the trophy name has been changed because of xbone

everyone, stop complaining! :)

GOW3 is an awesome game, one of the best hack N slash game ever made!

don't let the change of some of the trophies names to hinder the enjoyment of the game.

though still, the ( Hit Man ) trophy should at least be Silver, it's not easy as it looks. I recall that Hit Man and aMAZEd trophies was considered the most annoying trophies to get.

Still a piece of cake, (if i can find it) i'm going to be renting this at some point just to get the easy plat, haha. Too bad they didn't remaster the other games in the series, i'd do them all over again, God of War is always fun to play, II is still one of my favorite PS2 games!  :)

not on big to do list with my backlog but will get, batman first the gow3 love them some incomplete on my list but i plan to polish them off just did all 4 infamous back to back so hell yes sequel games kick ass, trend or not gow and gow 2 ps2 remastered  with psp version to ps3 so now gow3 remaster to ps4 does it mean god acend. next and is there plans for a new one?

Still a piece of cake, (if i can find it) i'm going to be renting this at some point just to get the easy plat, haha. Too bad they didn't remaster the other games in the series, i'd do them all over again, God of War is always fun to play, II is still one of my favorite PS2 games!  :)

refuse to rent i buy to own replay or share to barrow from friends or just loan out to them, plus gives me time to platinum if i choose with all my damn backlog or play for fun

Regardless of how epic the original one is/was, you have to admit this is pretty damn lazy, especially with the $40 price tag.

The game tile is the same, the images are the same (which has bugged me for the entire series) and censored the original trophy names to avoid any Twitter jabs by Anita Sarkeesian. If DmC Devil May Cry DE could change things up, this could've certainly have.

Does anyone thing 2 and 1 will get ported too? 

That's nothing, Sony is still hurting even with the blazing PS4 numbers. Hope Q2 is good for them. We can all manipulate news if we want to, its just some of us do it better. http://www.engadget.com/2014/10/31/sony-earnings-q2-2014/

http://www.anandtech.com/show/8936/microsoft-q2-fy-2015-financial-results-8-revenue-gain

Anyway, you are right. I'll stop talking about it now.

Edited by 3DS Master Race