Rumour:Street Fighter V Will Include Alex, Karin, R.Mika And Urien From Street Fighter III! (Updated)

ZeroXOF

BASED ONO SWAG!!!!

Earlier today, Capcom’s Yoshinori Ono hinted that a Brazilian character would be revealed soon for Street Fighter V. This could be Blanka, Sean, or a new character entirely, but we’ve got a different piece of news to share.

Sources have confirmed to Siliconera that Alex and Urien from Street Fighter III will be playable characters in Street Fighter V as well. Look out for the two to be announced at some point in the future.

Street Fighter V is in development for PC and PlayStation 4.

Note: Alex artwork from Street Fighter III.

Read more stories about PC & PlayStation 4 & Street Fighter V on Siliconera.

Read more at http://www.siliconera.com/2015/07/08/street-fighter-v-will-include-alex-and-urien-from-street-fighter-iii/#CDfxUvDcY4MtudrZ.99

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/07/08/karin-and-r-mika-will-return-for-street-fighter-v/

May the Ono be with you! 

I don't know where their are getting rumours but its definitively hyping everyone.

Edited by 3DS Master Race

urien_anim.gif

"My body can't take the hype! 

Mah boi Urien making it back tho? Aegis Reflector set-up combos for days! Alex, i'm really happy has made it in. I don't find him as hype as Urien but it's still nice.

EDIT: Oh, it's just a speculation. NVM then...*Goes back in the corner*

Edited by Oblivion
  • Like 1

Even though this is coming from a somewhat reliable source it still shouldn't be reported as a fact. Regardless of how believable the rumor is, it's still a rumor. 

I do think they'll be in the game though, but that's beside the point. 

I'm not sure this can be counted as confirmation. Siliconera has a habit of publishing rumors and misinformation. It may be true, but may not. I'll wait for an official confirmation from Capcom.

I have now put the word "Rumour" at the beginning of the tittle.

Who cares?

People who play the SF series and are going to get SF5. Also people who may like these characters and want to hear news about them. :facepalm:  

People who are interested in the game, sorry this isn't your atypical WRPG 200 GOTY contender thread.

On Topic: I hope Alex makes it into the game, that way I'll get DEMON to play it with me :yay:

DEMON is an Alex fan? That's cool, more of a Sean fan! Tornaaaaaado Kick!!!!! 

People who are interested in the game, sorry this isn't your atypical WRPG 200 GOTY contender thread.

On Topic: I hope Alex makes it into the game, that way I'll get DEMON to play it with me :yay:

That's not my what? Seems you don't know me. If you enjoy reading unconfirmed spam go right ahead.

Zanzarro can't beat me (ask him about my noob Dee Jay), don't make me laugh....  Maybe.  Not enjoying SF4 right now.  V is 50/50.  We normally pick random select against each other for laughs.

EDIT:  I also need to fix my stick.

Edited by grimydawg

Zanzarro can't beat me (ask him about my noob Dee Jay), don't make me laugh....  Maybe.  Not enjoying SF4 right now.  V is 50/50.  We normally pick random select against each other for laughs.

DEMS SOME FIGHTING WORDS!!! We still have 8 months, we will be ready. You jumping into the beta? 

DEMS SOME FIGHTING WORDS!!! We still have 8 months, we will be ready. You jumping into the beta? 

It's not fighting words.  It's true.  Yes, I'm going to play the beta.  I was fortunate enough to be in CEO.  I got to play SFV all day.  The game seems is definitely going towards SF roots.  Basically if you played Alpha and 3S, you're in heaven.

• Like 1

It's not fighting words.  It's true.  Yes, I'm going to play the beta.  I was fortunate enough to be in CEO.  I got to play SFV all day.  The game seems is definitely going towards SF roots.  Basically if you played Alpha and 3S, you're in heaven.

Stick player, not a fight commander user? Who cares anyway. I guess they are making up for the lost time not having SF Alpha 4. How was the V-Trigger function? 

Street Fighter 5's fighting arena for Brazil is way more iconic. The two combatants will face off on a street in Rio de Janeiro. You can see miles of colorful homes stretching out on the hill behind the fight. It's a gorgeous location that puts new-gen hardware to work. 

• Like 1

Blanka or Sean?!? BLANKA OR SEAN?!? 

Eh, probably Blanka.

Isn't Blanka shunned by the public due to his appearance? I think Sean would be more suited to that stage.