Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
straysheep87

Glitch on Church projector (Pinwheel Village)

13 posts in this topic

Anyone have the same problem? I follow the guide, but the doorbel doesn't ring (it's the last projector I need!). I search the net, and can't find a workaround.

I'm really sick of this game, the 10 gold trophies don't worth the headache.

Anyone have the same problem? I follow the guide, but the doorbel doesn't ring (it's the last projector I need!). I search the net, and can't find a workaround.

Sorry that you have to go through that. Probably a glitch, you could ask White Paper Games but I think their moving on to their next game. 

Yeah, this game annoyed the hell out of me. Way too many glitches. If I remember correctly, the projector in the church requires you to tune the piano, get the sheet music, ring 4 bells all over town. That will get you 4 ropes in the bell tower, which you will need to play the correct melody to enable the projector.

Confirm that you've done all the steps. I had a lot of trouble with this level aswell, because it's so unclear on what's happening all of the time. Even had to ring all the bells again to get the last rope to appear.

Sorry that you have to go through that. Probably a glitch, you could ask White Paper Games but I think their moving on to their next game. 

Hopefully it's not their next "glitch fest". I don't think I'll ever be playing anything by them on a whim again.

Hopefully it's not their next "glitch fest". I don't think I'll ever be playing anything by them on a whim again.

Let's get a demo first before we slate them, lol. 

Yeah, this game annoyed the hell out of me. Way too many glitches. If I remember correctly, the projector in the church requires you to tune the piano, get the sheet music, ring 4 bells all over town. That will get you 4 ropes in the bell tower, which you will need to play the correct melody to enable the projector.

Confirm that you've done all the steps. I had a lot of trouble with this level aswell, because it's so unclear on what's happening all of the time. Even had to ring all the bells again to get the last rope to appear.

Man, can I kiss you?  :dance:

The fourth rope wasn't appearing to me, so I reload a old save and did it in the order you told me, and it works like a charm, REALLY thanks man!!!! Now I can finish this nightmare, and I promise, I won't never play a game develop by White Paper ever again!

Man, can I kiss you?  :dance:

The fourth rope wasn't appearing to me, so I reload a old save and did it in the order you told me, and it works like a charm, REALLY thanks man!!!! Now I can finish this nightmare, and I promise, I won't never play a game develop by White Paper ever again!

Awesome. Glad it worked :)

No matter what I do, I can't get the door bell to make a sound :(

No matter what I do, I can't get the door bell to make a sound :(

The doorbell doesn't ring with the last update, but even without the ding sound, it still counts for the last projector anyway.

The doorbell doesn't ring with the last update, but even without the ding sound, it still counts for the last projector anyway.

Oh! Ok, thank you! :)

Well, seems I have another trouble with the ropes, I do the same as the video, but nothing triggers, the projector still on the floor, any ideas?

EDIT: Alright, fixed it. In case any one has this bug as well, I took the music sheet off, played the piano, put back the music sheet, went to play the ropes, and it worked :)

Edited by mapachiniartaud

Just do this guys, works 100%. Just spam all ropes in random order, wait few seconds and go with original combination.

Here it is on a video of some guy doing it:

Tried every single one of these and none worked. It's definitely something to do with the piano because I get the other two when I do the other things but the piano is supposed to start or finish it and it makes no noise at all. This is literally the biggest piece of crap game I've ever played in my entire life.

Okay for anyone else having trouble with the church one I finally figured it out. I had to delete the game and disconnect from the internet so that the patch wouldn't upload then I tried from the same spot and got it first try.