All Items 100% Grinding (EASY/FAST)

Commodore1_

I'm having so much fun playing this game that it doesn't even seem like a chore unlocking items.

Exactly.  I'm disturbed by how many people are trying to find easy and fast ways to get trophies when there aren't any that are easier than just enjoying the game.  You need to be in 165 matches and IF YOU ACTUALLY PLAY then you will also get the 500kms.  There is no getting around this.

Edited by audiopile
  • Like 1

it's sad guys, but this is the fastest way lol

You unlock items win or lose, may as well just play normally lol

Unless you mean that doing a solo match makes it go faster due to the clock never stopping from goals, which technically time would go faster, but not by much.

How is this any faster than playing?  

The clock stop after every goal for like 5s+, so if you play normally exemple, and you score like 20 goals+ it can easily add 1 minutes+, so guys, enjoying the game is a waste of time, that's what we learned here haha   :devil:  just kidding don't kick me :(

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't unlocked anything for the past five games. What's going on?

Yeah it happened to me also. Can't remember if it happened after playing online and going back to season or after starting spotify, but I just restarted the game and everything was back to normal. 

Yeah it happened to me also. Can't remember if it happened after playing online and going back to season or after starting spotify, but I just restarted the game and everything was back to normal. 

All you had to do was restart the application? Because I haven't earned anything for the past 100 games lol and that includes quite a few restarts :(

All you had to do was restart the application? Because I haven't earned anything for the past 100 games lol and that includes quite a few restarts :(

looks like you dont have all cars unlocked. maybe this is your missing "item"